Strategies against players who call every bet

A

alextepi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you're not alone at the table ,you or someone else with a better hand will caught him.

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Such players are usually punished quickly.
Play your game, with a good card.

slurredreaction

slurredreaction

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. This is where you play tight aggressive. Let them steal bits of chips from everyone else. Once you get a monster, raise pre and bet hard after the flop. Unless your table image is so tight that they will notice. Then this won't work

vitorbonatto

vitorbonatto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you should go tight and only bet for value, its pretty simple ^^

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If he played hiper turbo he cant wait for good card ,i dont know what he played ,tournament sng or cash .In hyper turbo u must bluff like he,i dont think that he call than

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Such players should be forced to pay a lot for each card on the table.

steve22055

steve22055

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience is the key to playing against these types of players. You have to pick your spots and they will eventually make you rich in chips!

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play tight and play for value! Most of the time, a TPTK will be the best hand against this type of player!

Don't do Slowplay, if you have a strong hand, just bet, bet and BET!

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With these players, I use the following strategy: bet with strong hands, check - with weak hands, and no bluff.

kittykittykat

kittykittykat

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play a waiting game. Wait till you get that killer hand, and take their chips.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you should always avoid the bluff against this type of player, because of course, the chances of them paying and you being caught are enormous. If the miracle of one of them raises, you will certainly have a very strong hand. The best thing to do is to fold.

To win a game against a Loose / Passive, you should avoid high post flop betting, trying to keep you in the game as long as possible, but without checking. Place standard bets - by value - so he can refill the pot in all rounds.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Play tight and make them pay to catch a hand after your big pocket pairs.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Understand your opponent and your own range. Then have a clear understanding of your equity. You must know that every good hand isn't worth 3 streets of betting. Don't fold easily and play back with some raises when you feel they're weak

T

Top Top

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best strategy against them should be to adjust( either you open a little bit or you tighten up your Range depending on your respective stacks ,table position and blind and tourney structure) make Less C-bets and make a good pot control by slowing down one of the streets preferably a delayed bet (let's assume you have made a 3-4big blinds preflop you hit a set, a flush draw or 2 top pairs you can Cbet flop and cold check the turn or vice versa so you could bet big on the river if you don't connect you could bluff barrel only the turn if you have a bluff catcher that could look stronger hand to bet on the turn when you have connected well with the board make it look week and make up the river and make it look like a bluff a small bet or a minraise for Aggro maniacs so they try to bluff or a pot size bet for Skeptic Calling Stations you are sure they will call.Sometimes deep players with over 100 big blinds tend to open wide their range as they are chipleader or biggest stacks of the table and this is a different story as they could see more flops with marginal hands that could turn to real nightmares and suckouts.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't bet and/or try to bluff these types (As they're Stations) but value vs them and take them for everything when the chance comes

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well. if they call every bet you shouldn't bluff them at all. Unless he bets big vs your checks then you could bet small with some draws to get good price. If you have something good like TP good kicker then you shouldn't use bet sizes like 50-75%. You should bet big. Just test them. Pot bet, even overbets on dry board structures. Some time ago when they were more fishes on stars I used allin strategy vs that kind od players. Especially on boards like Ac9h7h and I had for example AsQs. I just bet like 150% or allin. I've got calls from every ace, many times from 2nd pair and hands like JTo. Now even fishes seem a little smarter so I mostly go something like 150% flop, allin turn. If he called flop vs big bet then probably he is not going to fold anything on turn.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be patient waiting for a good hit or steal the blinds...

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be patient, wait for your cards sooner or later you'll get good cards and take their chips but don't always wait for AA or KK because sometimes they don't come.

P

ps_komaklos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just play for value and don't bluff.
And think about the long run.

J

jfitzg414

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I slowed played these hands and got beat multiple times. I think the best is to take as much as you can and run. Seems especially on line bad beats are the norm

I

ivandrago

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If blinds going to fast up means you're playing a turbo tournament. Play regular tournaments and avoid nooby turbo play

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tighten your range, focus on position, and value pone him when you get a hand. You can also increase your bet size vs this type of villan and make them compound their mistakes.