Sportsbetting Legal now in USA ? will Poker soon follow

J

Jedi777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
With Sports betting now legalized in the USA, will poker be given real consideration so far the process has been really slow with the exception of northeastern states like delaware and New Jersey. Why the hesitation your thoughts please.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sportsbetting and poker are nearly the same thing well poker is a sport you bet on:)

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Seems like poker and sportsbetting go hand in hand, so I think within a year, poker will be legal wherever sportsbetting is legal.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They should let play poker in USA. How many people have to move to other country just to play poker. It hilarious.

R

rigor mortis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems so long ago that poker in the US was legal, but it was a political decision to have it banned. What's the problem having it returned? Could be that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have my hopes up for poker becoming wide-spread legal any time soon. Did anyone else notice that sports betting was "legalized" sports gambling just weeks before march madness starts? Do you think that's a coincidence? March madness has had so much widespread and rampant illegal play over the years that even groups of people who never gamble an never watch college sports will do both on March madness. It's its own cultural phenomenon. Poker does not have such an event. People who do not care for poker will always not care for poker. So unless we can find some way of getting tons of non-gamblers to care about poker, I don't see the same laws passed. :motz:

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars