emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Depends on the situation. Generally, this is very poor poker etiquette, but every now and then someone needs to see it. The type of game matters. However, if you want to put a direct target on your forehead, me, I just don't think it is worth the information.

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never show bluffs or any other hand.

I only show when the rules dictate I must. I may make a verbal comment about how bad it was but never nothing specific. I try to operate in the shadows and try NOT to be the center of attention!! I don’t want to give out any information on how/what I might be playing!!! Information is the key!! And when my opponents see me at their table I just want them to have as little information about me and how I play. I want to be a blank slate to them…literally!!

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends!!!!

I don't know if I should confess what happens after I show a bluff.

W

whyfold that

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never show a bluff cause then its hard for others to fold

Last edited:
A

Anahita

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t like bluffing at all but if some players shows their bluff the other players start to hate the bluffer I think

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don t like to show my cards to give information about my play even if i bluff. GL

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play aggressively then you can be paid for a strong hand in the future. And if it's tight, then it's better not to show

D

DonkArmyFish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only when I'm deep and I double check my timing tells and make sure I don't give any sizing bets away yes i love to do it.

You can't do it early in a tournament but final 2 tables or FT absolutely.

T

tourpro99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only occasionally

I think it's best to only occasionally show your stronger hands---best to let them think you always have it to be able to get your bluffs through more often. Plus, showing your bluffs just makes you look like an arse.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never show my bluffs, but if someone shows me a bluff, it will probably be he’s end on the table, he would be my prime target, just because he showed how he play’s. Giving information on the table is suicidal move. It’s always better leave them guessing.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer not to show bluffs, but I know that it is necessary to do so at higher limits to pay for further value.