Should You Show Your Bluffs

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never show my bluffs . What they don't know will always make them wonder what if.

R

rogerin131

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostrar as cartas

Eu as vezes mostro as cartas pra confundir um pouco o adversario.

gloemcesar

gloemcesar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CL
Chips
i dont show my bluffs but sometimes its good show when you fold a strong hand lets says TT or JJ or AK or AQ against a value bet in a complicated board its very helpfull for bluffing later. just my way. what do you think guys?

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No, you never shold show your bluffs, that's exactly what make it works.

meagain00

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion: u should never show your bluffs. Keep them guessing.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When is the best spot to re-raise a potential bluffer who is in 90% of the hands played and stealing pots? This is on any table be it tournament or ring tables.:confused:

Should you show your bluffs or is there certain spots in a tourney to do this? Ring games?:confused:

There have been many theories about bluffing, and many readings to do.

Basically.......When you have the option, never, EVER, show anything! As soon as you show your opponent your cards, you are giving out information. If you never show your hand, they will never know. You have given them no information of any type, and that's is an absolute advantage for you.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Never show cards. Dont give free information. second reason weak players they will re-interpret your decision. for example you will have a masiive run every hand a nuts. he will thinking that youre bluffing because is not possible to have that kind of run.

:)

S

SheldonMS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely show my cards, never my bluffs.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When is the best spot to re-raise a potential bluffer who is in 90% of the hands played and stealing pots? This is on any table be it tournament or ring tables.:confused:

Should you show your bluffs or is there certain spots in a tourney to do this? Ring games?:confused:
A player should not show his cards after being successful in such a situation, otherwise the others would have an idea of your style of play and you would lose credibility, an aspect that is important in the game and in life itself.:D

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. Why would you give away that you bluff? So they will fold more? Don't give away your strategies.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think bluffing is an integral part of the game.And I think that in a small sweat it is worth using it for certain actions in the future.if you show your opponent a lot of bluff when opening cards, then later, when we have nats, we can easily win most of the opponent's chips.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't show. You never know how the other players will perceive that. I mean people aren't idiots. They know why you showed.

I guess it will work against dummies, but not showing the card works the same way. Keep'em guessing.

gery

gery

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Better not the word "Bluff" said itself, never show it - only poser show it

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never show my lanterns and not when I have good cards at any time do I show

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The rooms have a button "show cards", but it does not say about bluffing. You can show any cards, or one card, or you can show nothing. It's up to you to decide what you want to say to your opponent at the moment. In online games, you will not often meet the same person, so many things will go unnoticed, even with open cards.

passat1600

passat1600

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it's worth showing as soon as you sit at the table ... then you can win the pot with a good card because everyone will think that you are bluffing;)

M

MimiMLZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending on the circumstances

Sometimes I do show my bluffs depending on the circumstances. Depending on the message I want to send to my opponents and the profile and want to show on the table

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends actually, if i want to make my opponents on the table think that im a bluffer, id show my bluffs, but usually i dont.

And if i made a successful bluff on a rude player, id show it just to make him tilt. Lol

R

RDHartsoe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't show a bluff. That being said, I wouldn't show my cards unless it comes to showdown. When I played live poker one poker director recommended not showing cards unless it is necessary. I have kept that advice close to my heart.

D

Dentada

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the situation, but I almost always don't show.

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t because you’re not suppose to, and your opponents will catch on to you if you do.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Not

I don't see much advantage in showing the cards

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never show my cards if I didn't need to do it.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never show bluffs but that's because I am not good at pulling off bluffs.