Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Who would you recommend as the best bluffing player so I can try to learn some strategies?

Hello.
Usually, I rarely bluff. I do not like to bluff, but sometimes it is necessary. In general, I prefer to play with strong cards. I think it is better for beginners not to bluff but to try to play with good cards. bluffing is an effective mechanism, but only for experienced players.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ben Rolle I think it is. Goes by moniker of Bencb. Runs Raise Your Edge channel.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Bluffing is an art. Poker is about telling s story. Sometime we tell the truth and others are a bluff. The thing is finding the right times and players to make a bluff. You want to see the best bluffer's I would say Tom Dwan would be a great one but watching him may not be that helpful. You would want to know what he was thinking and why he picked that time and you wont have him to ask.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so my dear , the best players to bluff are those who are passive on the post flop , where they do not know how to react and fold a lot to cbet . Now if by chance he calls, re-evaluate your action on the turn, bluff on cards that you have equity or that are above the board, because his pair would not resist two bets and will have to fold. But always look for passive players , nit and tigth because they are bluffing a lot against them , and avoid bluffing paying or aggressive players , as they tend to call more and react more

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who would you recommend as the best bluffing player so I can try to learn some strategies?

If you play micro stakes, don't bother to bluff except against regs and players you know who will fold. In other words, if you think you have high fold equity, then bluff. Against most micro stakes players who will call you three times with K high, you should be taking his coins via value bets.

B

billiamwedge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I have found to be really exploitable is floating the flop if the cards are under 9 so 964 rainbow, call the continuation bet with ace high, and once they realize their c-bet didn't work, you can fire into them and they shut down and check fold. Another thing is being aware of your perceived range, and c-betting ace high flops in a 3-bet pot, even if you only have JQ high. Many times the opponent will have a similar hand with no ace and will fold to a well sized c-bet.

This is all micro stake cash games btw.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not focus on world-class players, in bluffing, it is also important how your opponents see you, high-level players have millions of hands behind them and a certain reputation at the table, what one gets will not always work for another. Good luck:)

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need Bluffing the flop at time if you are wanting to get to final table..
let alone once u get to heads up!!
cheerz!

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There's no way you can learn to bluff someone, bluff you learn alone.
You have to see what's happening at the table, you have to feel the game, you have to feel the moment and just bluff.
It's that simple, at least for me.