Recommended bluffing player?

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who would you recommend as the best bluffing player so I can try to learn some strategies?

Last edited by a moderator:
abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom Dwan is good bluffer. Dont know if he still playing, but back in the day he was awesome.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I think that each player, taking into account their style of play and their characteristics, should form for themselves their vision and understanding of when and in what situations they can bluff. Only your skill and experience can increase your chances of a successful bluff.
Good luck.

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on the style of play you are using, but generally speaking, Tom Dwan was a great bluff.

Mezzzzzza

Mezzzzzza

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Forget about the best player to learn bluffing from, you need to find the best spots and situations to bluff in!
#no_limits_mezza

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
Interesting topic, usually I just watch games with Danitl Negrianu, but I will definitely watch the game (if I find it) with Tom Dwan and will follow this topic

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hazed to go in and some bluffers call or go also all in with low hands for example i have Anad K and my opponent has 2 and & and call all in and wins with a damn 2 :D it is such de,otivated

P

pcurley17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom Dawns bluff vs Phil Ivey in highstakes poker

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Phil Laak, Phil Ivey, Tom Dawn. They are aggressive players that often make some good bluffs.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil ivey always bluffs against his opponents when he plays position on them.

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
bluffing is natural in poker, to apply it well, you need a lot of experience, be it online or live. A lot of bans on our strategy and knowledge of our opponent. As I read in earlier posts one of the most bluffing players live is Tom Dawn, there are a lot of videos on youtube with his participation.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not quite sure what your question is, so I'll give you two answers:

The best bluff player I've seen is Doyle Brunson. His style was to mix up his timing, no matter what he had in his hand. He could take forever with nothing, or make very quick calls.
His opponents had a very rough time trying to figure out whether he was bluffing, or not.

My other answer, is that bluffing is part of strategy. In order to be successful, you need to be able to bluff well, but not necessarily often. Bluff too often, and players will catch on. Bluff seldom, you have a good chance of winning the hand.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I believe that each player has their own style of play, bluffing is for someone who has studied that style well, it is not easy to be a bluff player you have to know when to do it.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Each top player knows hows to bluff.

Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen good bluffs from Daniel Negreanu, Gus Hansen, Phil Ivey and Vanessa Selbst. I think it has to do not only with your own playing style but also a lot with the playing style of your opponent. I should bluff more often as well ... thanks for your note. :D:D:D

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on your hand, on the situation at the table. Because sometimes you can bluff a bit, but sometimes you must understand ,that it,s better not to bluff. Also i think sometimes it,s better not to bluff against some players, because they can play good and they can read your hand pretty well and that,s why it,s better not to bluff against then and just try to wait for a good hand and try to play it and get some value.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on your hand, on the situation at the table. Because sometimes you can bluff a bit, but sometimes you must understand ,that it,s better not to bluff. Also i think sometimes it,s better not to bluff against some players, because they can play good and they can read your hand pretty well and that,s why it,s better not to bluff against then and just try to wait for a good hand and try to play it and get some value.
I think he don't care too much about our opinions, he want to laern from the bestest. So he ask for best bluffing players.
And thats fair enough. Its one thing to listen for some advices, and whole another thing to watch the stuff with your eyes.

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he doesn't care too much about our opinions, he wants the best of the best. So ask for the best fans.
And that's fair enough. It is one thing to listen to some advice and quite another to look at things with your eyes.
I am a constant student, all the time I am looking for things to learn, because being such a complex game it never ends. The strategy in this post is that I consider myself a "tight aggressive" player and when the cards don't help, I have enough knowledge and the tools to bluff well. I hope I have been able to explain myself and understand my rationale.

Iddm

Iddm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which one do you recommend as the best bluff player to take some strategies?
Each situation is an opportunity to bleff or to just fold you have to learn to spot the bleffing situations and how you gonna do it for yourself!

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Usually the best path is to find your own path. Consider your table image, table image can play a huge role in weather someone will fold to you or jam over the top.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
We have too play card for card in his hand......but if i start bluffing i cant go back and stop bluffing......bluffing its tough play because that work couple time but when you loose is so much......play safe his too long. But better way too play

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

Maria Lampropulos Argentine player !!! He has won big tournaments and has made very good bluffs !!!

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Bluff, one of the most important and most difficult moves

Good morning everyone, bluffing is one of the most important plays in poker and it is also one of the most difficult to apply efficiently, the player who has mastered this art will win a lot, for example the player Phil Ivey, who is very aggressive and bluffs a lot, but you know how to do this very well. I'm using this tool a lot, but I'm being careful, because there are some players who hit anything and don't let go, in general they are players around 60bb less, I'm talking about the cash game , which is easier identifying the villains. So yes we should bluff, poker is a very complex game bluffing is just one of many tools a good poker player has to master.