Poker profitable? Or not?

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mean it is incredible what the stars doing to me lately. Bukoba everything I have 10-15outom reject 'nothingness is 2-3 against each other always comes off.
mehezebb so getting to play with the confidence starts to waver from online poker for .. not as if you have trusted benne.80-20% Partyka 10ből 5 3/3 for me ... I fail one after another incredible .:confused:

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, I have not really profitable. I usually paid 50 usd. but I'm losing end of the month. It was bigger prize you? If so write about it. Good luck for everyone;)

Poker is profitable for people, who pay much effort to be professional player. If you always improve your game, your skill, enlarge your knowledge etc, poker sooner or later will profitable for you. It depends only of you!

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is profitable for people, who pay much effort to be professional player. If you always improve your game, your skill, enlarge your knowledge etc, poker sooner or later will profitable for you. It depends only of you!
thank you Good luck

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its kinda funny, 90% of poker players think they are above average players, and around 10% of all players are actual long term winners.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its kinda funny, 90% of poker players think they are above average players, and around 10% of all players are actual long term winners.

This is very frightening:(

Jankou36

Jankou36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should play a lot and make your statistics, you can earn money when you finish in top 15% one of four tournament. Of course sometimes you should perform much better than top 15%.
With lower bankroll, play only low stake SNGs.
Here is my last 2 weeks SNGs stats:
Wy

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should play a lot and make your statistics, you can earn money when you finish in top 15% one of four tournament. Of course sometimes you should perform much better than top 15%.
With lower bankroll, play only low stake SNGs.
Here is my last 2 weeks SNGs stats:
View attachment 147227

thank you good luck

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only play freerolls and promotion's and will always be in the profit. A lot of sites can put you on Tilt when losing with the best hand pre flop against junk and smaller pockets. It is hard to beat the variance long term and the donk factor especially at the micro stakes.

Last edited:
kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only play freerolls and promotion's and will always be in the profit. A lot of sites can put you on Tilt when losing with the best hand pre flop against junk and smaller pockets. It is hard to beat the variance long term.

Just freerolls?This is not coming:(

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well then, 10 years ago i was reading studys done that said only 10 % of poker player win in long run so i would say it would be even less in todays tough games, it said that only 5 % win anually and the other 5% are one time big hits that make them a winning player, definitly not 65% , keep in mind rake also so you have to be better then your opponents by 10% on average to even beat the rake for most games fees are 10% of buy in .

I thought this rate was better:(

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing with 90k and I did not get a single meaningful pair (99+) and I finally got an AA ..: P minbetelik .. up front ... I got 2 call flops J35. .. great .. I call the pot about 70% just call .. turn J ... I call but I only 1/3 pot 3 bet all in I dropped ... showing .. my friend KJ showed me a big grin ... "1" The second time again AA had only 70k of chips I had to get rid of the flop again .. JJ4 ... passes to call .. 3 bet all in went .. my chick J showed me ... great .. stayed with my 15k chips .. a bit snooping say that AA 4 : 1 Well, I'm on my way I'm on my seat for me 4: 1 wins ... I'm a bit drunk: And I also noticed that myu this .eu has been moved to the stars a bit weird about rng ... AK vs AJ river J pls tcoop 27 $ + R 400k gtd sat $ 7.50 $ 250 seat gtd .. 269 o'clock was upgraded .. 289 we are .. AQ utgböl .. little stack about 8-10 BB all in .. big blind about the same number of chips ... J8 showed ... flop flush draw .. turn J river 2 ..: P my favorite river card .. if the eldent still has a 5% chance ... xD is a bit snooping .. eg ownha 16 out ... riveren .. the 32-35% RIVEREN !!! Semmy .. xD 6. I became that $ 27 tcoop sat .. 4 went further .. $ 5. $ 26: P just my January sum-$ 300 and $ 60 I paid ... and it's just January ... xD little The server is down, so there is a truth ... but I sent an analysis to a "professional" who 88 picks up a KK: P I'm gonna be wondering what's wrong with me ...

H

Heidenroeslein

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree to what's been said before. You won't become a good poker player over night and it is always a risk to enter a game. It is advised to learn about bankroll management.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree to what's been said before. You won't become a good poker player over night and it is always a risk to enter a game. It is advised to learn about bankroll management.

Maybe right I'm doing something badly wrong.Just know what?

chisel

chisel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
peolpe have dtifferent opinions. but I think that pokerrooms always take profit only)

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been trying to win the big win so I can play it a little bit harder .. I do not know how to do that is the lucrative pass-ups .. I tried 5bb Q4 + all all int .. somehow it always goes out .. and the question comes Play because intellipoker.com is such a training test etc ... of course i put it into a fasza strategy but it is not the same as it is presented ... of course they have a day already ready to see vidie .. kinda .. let's say ... de I would be wondering if a laptop was scattered ... although ien players do not have this kind of "server hosting" series ...: P would be interested in the full response that would justify this ... and there could be any hand analysis ... strat development Anal .. anything ... to contact me ... i would be wondering why i would throw as you drum .. previous party 1 $ 45player .. 5 we are 18k chipset .. i'm sitting in 2nd place .. tt i open up with 3bb Which I get a 3 bet all in show AK .. Huha ... flop 754 turn 3 river .... 2 es ... little lol .. left with 5k chips I took myself 10k after recs AJ vs AQ .. i understand iet ... but if i do not get 85% of my winnings I have to say that this is a good thing for me, but I'm not sure what to do with it. ..

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My game is def. not profitable :)
I'm so bad in bankroll mangement ;(

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There was a member (if I can not sit there I can not believe it) who has two split Ace pairs, that's still in the deck but that the same 2 aces circle and pike I do not think so many chances. I do not think it's okay, but it's just that there's a bigger likelihood of getting live than here. Whenever awaits A10 + card and plays well if it comes from a Q-2 10, it's got 8 x pieces. I do not know how to rank it I was $ 94 and $ 1 a fortnight later. Well, I'm not a professional, but I do not think I'm such a bad player.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As if it were organized
I'm really frustrated and I really do not know how to play, but I do not have much to do but it does not mean that I'm so happy or so, so it's only been helped once:)

Sorry, I'm going to write here, hopefully I will be more cheerful and I will accept the criticism:)

chisel

chisel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not understand,what do you think?

I think that only pokerrooms always take profit. and players sometimes take profit, sometimes lose money. it depends on skill of player.