Chips
I Would Have some good results after many failures

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I can get my bankroll management on track I believe I would be profitable. But it never fails I screw up on the BR MANAGEMENT

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MANAGEMENT I KNOW ONLY ONE TIME
ALWAYS I lose my patience AND HIGHER Tetra county

A

Amish_player

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I havent deposited yet. Thought about it but started with freerolls. I have earned $4 so far and spent $0, so yes its technically profitable for me, but not if u include my cost of living (literally just water intake over the several weeks had to be more than $4, lol).

I feel like this is cheap entertainment for most and a job for some. I think u could make money or come out ahead, real question is how much is enough to make you happy or what you want from it. If its to be rich, dont get hopes too high. :)

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I havent deposited yet. Thought about it but started with freerolls. I have earned $4 so far and spent $0, so yes its technically profitable for me, but not if u include my cost of living (literally just water intake over the several weeks had to be more than $4, lol).

I feel like this is cheap entertainment for most and a job for some. I think u could make money or come out ahead, real question is how much is enough to make you happy or what you want from it. If its to be rich, dont get hopes too high. :)

You are right.small steps should start.good luck

TheMagic

TheMagic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing poker to help me make some extra money, but in a short period of time, I saw that was possible to have a great money source.

First of all, I would say that you have to study a lot. For me, the biggest problem is to control my emotional after a big bad beat. So now, I´m looking at personal coaches and participating more in forums to help me and other players :)

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maintain good BRM and keep on studying to improve any leak.

Bodomovac

Bodomovac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get some profit from it, but then I lost it all on tournaments I just can't play with my bankroll.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get some profit from it, but then I lost it all on tournaments I just can't play with my bankroll.

Unfortunately, I also I'm so.But maybe someday congregate:őrült:

BCK777

BCK777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course its profit because you invest a minimum $ but you can win a large sum of money ! Of course it is necessary to comply with certain restrictions such as putting a limit yourself losing a day! But this game is not particularly necessary to think about prizes just enjoy the game !!!

ByronP

ByronP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on line for fun. at low limits it is very hard to make a big profit. you will consistently run into the guys that think its only (put in your buy in cost) and call with almost anything. I see it almost everyday. I just laugh when the Q7 or J6 suited sucks out on those MONSTER hands.
I wish you good luck and lucky cards

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course its profit because you invest a minimum $ but you can win a large sum of money ! Of course it is necessary to comply with certain restrictions such as putting a limit yourself losing a day! But this game is not particularly necessary to think about prizes just enjoy the game !!!

I really like to play.try to enjoy but sometimes expensive:(

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not know what is with me now but nothing comes together.It was not even that bad streak.If this is the way to go may be to stop the poker

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im not as good as other players here but i can say that you can profit from poker.

1,Have proper bankroll management
2,Know Not to play when your not in top shape.
3,Know your skill limits
4, always strive to learn more about poker
5,when Tilt, stop playing until you cool down..

here's a video that may help you control tilt

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im not as good as other players here but i can say that you can profit from poker.

1,Have proper bankroll management
2,Know Not to play when your not in top shape.
3,Know your skill limits
4, always strive to learn more about poker
5,when Tilt, stop playing until you cool down..

here's a video that may help you control tilt
Leak Buster Video: Controlling Tilt In Poker - YouTube

Thanks for the video. Good luck;)

Mka69

Mka69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is profitable if you have a patience and you don't aim to win one million in one day) In we wash a case greed takes up... I play minus, but I don't cease to believe that I will become successful.

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is profitable for good players, and not profitable for bad players. That's really it.

fly2tsky

fly2tsky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol I usually have my fancy dinner after a home game with bunch of friends

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So if only 5% make money; then do the rest just love poker enough to accept losing their money?

Or maybe it's the dream of hitting a good tourney?

Id say its the dream of hitting the big tourney and maybe building up your skill level and maybe some buy ins to take a chance at it and maybe more skilled enough then to make it happen.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the good advice.Good luck everyone

Padlington

Padlington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me I have had a reasonable return for a couple of years not only in monetary terms but also socially to make a real profit I think as well as being a good player you have to have luck on your side kept trying you never know it could happen good luck

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A small % of players make profits,you need knowledge,you need experience,you need little luck,and most important you need persistence.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A small % of players make profits,you need knowledge,you need experience,you need little luck,and most important you need persistence.

thank you for the advice. Good luck