player sat on timer till it ran out every hand!

T

The Nuder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This happened to me in a MTT but the lady in question communicated. I asked why she was doing it and she said she'd worked out over time that she made more money that way. She was into the $1 profit scenario off a 3 hour tournament. It's pretty clear that you need people eliminated from the table = distribution of chips + new chips entering the table. Survivors grow and losers go play another game. We were well off the pace in terms of average stacks. There's not really anything you can do about it though and as has been well said - best not to get noticeably irritated.

coyotegal

coyotegal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol.. I have learned now, when someone keeps sitting the button out,,, then I do it too ESP when they are bidding into pot... most of the time it makes them go faster..lol and if not.. well.. better than getting mad..like I used to! haha

coyotegal

coyotegal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This drives me crazy also. I tend to tilt on tables like this. It takes a lot of the fun and all of the excitement out of the game. You get used to a certain speed and style of play in online poker, especially when you're used to everybody participating.

It has made me tilt before. I get impatient and sometimes it just...throws me off my game. I'll give a recent example. Playing a double or nothing turbo on Bovada. Typically these are done in under 45 minutes. I can get through two of them in about an hour and I have a very good win ratio from them. This particular one I had 2-3 players who were nearly timing out every hand.

As the OP stated, no one would chat or comment either. Things drug out sooooooo slowwwwwly. No one got out. An hour into this game and I've already cashed in two others. I start open shoving due to the high blinds. I was very happy to be off that table even in 5th place.

EXACTLY!! ^^^

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands