Is is ok to fold KK pre flop??

trippin

trippin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was able to get away from KK one time, but never seen other players cards. My 3BET was huge, and his shove just screamed AA. But never again will I fold them preflop just to strong of a hand.

AshK44

AshK44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are risking your tournament life going all in pre flop with KK and it’s early in the tournament then absolutely you can fold pre flop with anything. If you have the stack size over your opponent/opponents then I would take the risk. There is deciding factors that should be considered when making that decision. Remember you lose half the time with high pocket pairs.

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hell no

dont NEVER,ever NEVER,fold kk preflop:cool:

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont tell em that crap....you can NEVER fold kk prefold in a freeroll......come on man

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oops

cant spell today......i mean preflop....yall know what i mean....floding kk preflop in a freeroll.....thats insane in my membrain:cool:

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have called to see the flop
But then you would have had to fold somewhere post flop, always a difficult decision, easpecially early in a freeroll, but KK is only 1 pair.

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not fold KK very easily, unless I am in a situation that is close to the bubble or approaching a final table of very good prizes, why not fold, simply by the numbers. In case of your opponent having AA preflop in this circumstance you would still have an 18% chance to win and against any A in the company of strong cards like AK AQ AJ AT your chances of winning the hand are 70% and against couples like QQ JJ or TT your odds would be 81%, so why should I fold with my KK. Definitely in case of not being the scenario that initially present would go all in with this couple.

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I would never FOLD KK preflop in freerrols ... also you have to se your situation in the torunament and your BB and the BB of your opponent is a factor also if you're in the bubble..

GL on the Tables!

O

ovanilton

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't fold with KK. It's very hard...

Folding in Poker