$$$ November SNG Thread $$$

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Couldn't attach the files in a PM so they're provided below - appreciate any thoughts :)

As it turns out the results were OK but I know I played a bunch of hands bad and there's probably others I played bad that I didn't even realise.

Reads from off the table (who's multi-tabling etc) and the notes on the one player I've played before are included at the start of each file. Feel free to send me histories from a couple of your games whenever you're ready and I'd be glad to provide some comments.

If anyone else wants to have a look at the attached and provide some feedback BTW, please feel free :)

Daks - nope, don't use any software (aside from a spreadsheet for tracking results / bankroll / ROI / etc) at the moment.

OK: I had reviewed the HH and made comments on 18 hands ... then I took a nap.

As I awoke my to-be mother-in-law (on vacation here) had not only managed to close my account (instead of switching) but fked up the internet connection, too

- so I missed the Nov Sng challenge :mad::mad::mad:.

I'll do the review again later ... first I need to steem off somewhere, though.:angel:

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol use skill and ur brain mr lazy
LOL

Gratz!!! 4 hours of me railing you lol :p
I know it was a long game, thanks for the rail..

It was 4 hours but I not really sure you can call it work really. Nice job though congrats.
I had to use every trick in my book, the HU game did not last long.
It's been a long time since i've been in a game that lasted 4 hours, i did not even want to play a 9 player after that.
I stayed tight from the start, only got a bit loose near the end of it.

sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just played a 1 table SNG... Come first..... :D

So I'm doing a second on ... Change my strategy around a little bit!

sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok last update for the day... played 3... and cashed in all....

1. 1st - $4.50
1. 2nd - $2.70
1. 3rd - $1.80

Total = $9.00 - 3 x $1.20 (3.60) = Profit = $5.60.

Going to do a few more tomorrow. When i get a chance :p

But very happy with my performance....

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HH for review

Here are 2 games HH I'd like to offer up for review.

Attachments

• J1.ZIP
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jilly you still my HH for the Stars SNG challenge?

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which one do you need? 1st table, final table or both?

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That SNG challenge put me back in playing mode.

5 games.....4 2nds :)

cardplayer52

cardplayer52

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If anyone else wants to have a look at the attached and provide some feedback BTW, please feel free :)

Ok I went through these I wrote some comments at the bottom. I hope you post some hands and get some feed back from others as well.

Attachments

• HH1.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 5
Smotpoker

Smotpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you guys send me the SNG Challenge final table history I can try and plug them into a replayer and record a movie.

dakota-xx
sindri
kcanuck
cardplayer52
beardyian
pokerchild
jilleychemung
sharky01
smotpoker

I got confused with the whole 9 man SNG starting with 2 tables thing and requested HH for the qualifier, but there were so many missing from that it wouldn't be worthwhile.

So if you made the final table of the Nov. SNG Challenge please send me your HH for that table!

You can send them to kywirelessguy at gmail dot com if you can't figure out how to attach to a post here. If someone can post the tourney ID for that table I would appreciate it, I'm at work and can't track it down.

I'll give this till saturday and then start spamming the people in that list with PM's! If you see the people in this list while playing please remind them I'm after their HH and point them here.

Thanks!

Last edited:
DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you guys send me the SNG Challenge final table history I can try and plug them into a replayer and record a movie.

dakota-xx
sindri
kcanuck
cardplayer52
beardyian
pokerchild
jilleychemung
sharky01
smotpoker

I got confused with the whole 9 man SNG starting with 2 tables thing and requested HH for the qualifier, but there were so many missing from that it wouldn't be worthwhile.

So if you made the final table of the Nov. SNG Challenge please send me your HH for that table!

You can send them to kywirelessguy at gmail dot com if you can't figure out how to attach to a post here. If someone can post the tourney ID for that table I would appreciate it, I'm at work and can't track it down.

I'll give this till saturday and then start spamming the people in that list with PM's! If you see the people in this list while playing please remind them I'm after their HH and point them here.

Thanks!

Email sent :)

sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

dakota-xx
sindri
kcanuck
cardplayer52
beardyian
pokerchild
jilleychemung
sharky01
smotpoker

Thanks!

I would but i was dead... Since my connection went dead! Still annoyed :(

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am trying to forward the email but it is so big it keeps freezing up. No way am I copying and pasting all that to a file though lol.

Smotpoker

Smotpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In that case I'm much more interested in unzipping ;)

Just copy/paste the email into a text document (Ctrl+A to select all, then just paste it into wordpad, I can edit out any extraneous data). Then you can use yousendit.com to email me the text file.

Errant Dog

Errant Dog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why wouldn't this happen on the bubble??

pokerstars No-Limit Hold'em, 3.25 Tournament, 400/800 Blinds 50 Ante (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO (t9572)
Button (t7316)
Hero (SB) (t6460)
BB (t7365)
UTG (t14820)
UTG+1 (t4612)
MP1 (t3340)
MP2 (t5480)
MP3 (t8535)

Hero's M: 3.92

Preflop: Hero is SB with A
heart.gif
, 3
heart.gif

UTG calls t800, UTG+1 calls t800, 3 folds, CO calls t800, 1 fold, Hero calls t400, BB checks

Flop: (t4450) A
spade.gif
, 4
club.gif
, 3
diamond.gif
(5 players)
Hero bets t5610 (All-In), 1 fold, UTG raises to t11220, 2 folds

Turn: (t15670) Q
heart.gif
(2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t15670) 2