MATelford

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For like 27 reasons, no chance on god's green earth that's Tenbob.

I know what Enty means though...

I have been reading this post with great interest.. and it has to be a wind-up.

Either this guy is completely delusional or its someone we all know playing a joke on us... if thats the case it is actually quite funny!!! :D

dvd-GT

dvd-GT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Close this thread please, all it does is make this site look bad, it does i think show the worst of human nature in that some think they make themselves look good by belittling others, i would argue the reverse.
Are you one of the people who is never wrong, are you one of the people who know everything, are you one who does not hear what people say, because some people just cannot be told and these people are not worth talking to.
As i often say to my children play nice or i'll rip your throat out. Must not forget... peace on earth and good will to all men.

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Close this thread please, all it does is make this site look bad, it does i think show the worst of human nature in that some think they make themselves look good by belittling others, i would argue the reverse.
Are you one of the people who is never wrong, are you one of the people who know everything, are you one who does not hear what people say, because some people just cannot be told and these people are not worth talking to.
As i often say to my children play nice or i'll rip your throat out. Must not forget... peace on earth and good will to all men.

Did you read his comments in the micro thread?

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you read his comments in the micro thread?

FYI

complete rubbish! a mean come on, is this guy for real? overbet with weak hands? you want AQ to play you against your KK's? Fair enough your big favourite there but thats the thing. Alot of players will just get in trouble there. The more bull**** you try, the more chance you have of going bust bigstyle. Especially against good players. Come on??? "overbet weak hands" wat a load of **** What exactly do you consider a weak hand? 10 9 certainly isnt.

Again. who uses this crap. GTO's? Hud's? a mean wtf.
I dont really care because I know that no technology will outplay me at a table. There are chips, cards and cash. Phil Hellmuth didnt use a "hud" in his eleven world series victories? Or do the top online players who play high stakes use GTO's and any of this "optimal 3betting" bull****!! I cant stand to read anymore stupid posts from people pretending they are helping out beginners when they dont have a clue what they are doing! Im no master but in these basic beginner situations its complicated yet easy to learn when one is eager. As always.

There is also no need to openly declare that this is a microstakes thread because your game, is your game. At any table. It varies obviously but you should be fairly solid in most situations at all times.