apeedgovi

apeedgovi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only call with high pair to win or
AK suited

Why thou? If they are maniacs, they must play pretty loose, don't they? And if your opponent plays loose, can't you play more hands? It all depends on what cards they have when they shove. If I would see maniac going all-in with 4-9 I wouldn't wait for AK to get their chips... Am I wrong?

LLIypuk

LLIypuk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait for a good hand and call it all in

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wait for strong hands and pushed all. Although I like floppotnézni soon as possible and only after he pushed

T

ticotexas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i've heard the recommendation to play opposite of them, which i take to mean, play conservative and wait for a monster--as others have said. i think it's best to wait until you don't have to go all-in with multiple players too.

Aalexandar

Aalexandar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course the best thing is to just keep folding until you get a hand you're comfortable going all-in with them. For me that would be A9+, pairs TT+.

That's all fine and well and done to death, but there's something else you should be aware of. If you've noticed this player is extremely loose, a complete fish, and keeps going in with marginal/complete crap hands, in your place I'd take a gamble and call the all in with K8+. Not the greatest move, I know, but sometimes you gotta gamble a little if you're in it to win it.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Well , you play them carefully , each one differently , based on what hands you have seen him ,every maniac , to play . If he plays trash hands because he has a big stack you can play a wider range of cards against him , if not wait for Ax high pairs if you need to shove against them . You have to watch your blinds and pick position and cards , less blinds mean more risky plsay against them. If he has position aganst you and he raises/shoves all the time to steal the blinds , its a good opportunity to double your stack in no time . In SNGs they are a pain in the *** for me , although the same rules more or less against them apply ,it' s far more difficult with 5 or 4, on the bubble , bigger stacks shove on the bubble more category cards , but if they are also maniacs , sh** ... they don't stop...

taban13

taban13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I JUST WAITED A HIGHER CARDS AND CALL

L

LalaBliss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can get a full advantage of that situation. It is an easy win according to me. If someone goes all in you calculate the odds of you winning. If you have good odds and you are not risking all of your chips then you will kick those noobs out of the table. :)

A

Anna Nikolaeva

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With maniacs hard to play. Especially if it is Short-handed game. there is no time that would have to wait for a good hand.

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have just been free rolling, but if a maniac appears and jams a lot, i might call with Q high =[ it should be against a maniacs range. in a real game, might be good idea to wait for a strong holding.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, i play allin the hands garbage when I'm too enerve or I feel I flopped my cards. When everyone plays for large maps it is possible with the chance to win a big pot.

R

Running Nose II

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to know that the maniac is going to call all in with crap hands. Simply wait until you have the cards to beat him and call