H

HypeHillbilly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Philthy thanks for the imput
well theres also alot of factors like a big one is it was on cafrino site
which is kinda horrible software like the timer for calls is about 6s maybe a lil more but not much time to really think about alot and there is only 1/4 1/2 3/4 and pot bet
so making accurate bets blind wise is hard
becuase u have to scroll to make better bets and its hard to bet that fast in givin time

T

Tosh_67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't mind seeing KK QQ sat in front of me... You'll defo win more than you lose with these hands...

FromHereOn

FromHereOn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and calls shows JJs
im relived at first
then ofc flop comes and u guessed it a 7
he hits the str8

...So, your read of QQ isn't that far off but given that board, his hand, and how everything played out, there is no way he is folding to a shove with JJ on the turn.

If your opponent is behind with 10 outs, and may think his/her hand is best, wouldn't a shove be a good play here regardless of a call or fold?

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If your opponent is behind with 10 outs, and may think his/her hand is best, wouldn't a shove be a good play here regardless of a call or fold?
It depends on the size of your stack, The pot odds, your position, how close to the bubble you are, how loose to players at your have been playing...etc. Say if I'm OOP with about 50BBs, I might bet %30-40 of the pot to induce an all-in 3-bet. Another example would be if I only have about 15 BBs UTG with QQ, I might shove pre-flop if I expect to be called, or I might only give it something like a min-raise if everybody has been playing tight. It all depends on the situation. There aren't any fixed rules. You have to be able to adapt and make your own decisions.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
premium hands always leads the all-in but not always the best move

each tournament really requires different tactical skill is knowing when to grind and the time to get out premium hands always leads the all-in but not always the best move