iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I remember this well,,back when Tony G wasn`t used to winning yet,lol.As you can see the professionalism of Perry,even as Tony dances around the table,he still says `nice hand`,,,,a classic,and a lesson in how you want to act at a poker table.:cool:

yep, I'm not sure what exact attitude the title suggest as the best, but Perry definitely showed his class here. While Tony in hilarious and highly emotional manner explains that KJ is a so-so hand LOL

P

pietpikel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the game of poker there are many combinations of cards between them K-J for my taste a very bad hand whenever I play with K-J I get for example 2-10 Q and always lose my hand. What do you think about this hand? do you like? you don't like? Do you think it's a good or bad hand?
This is just a hand that gets you into trouble.
I don't mind being first into a pot, raising this hand from late position.
But calling a raise with this hand is a bad move.

JoseFerreras

JoseFerreras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a good hand but be very cautious it could get in you in trouble since people can have AK - AJ - KQ and you will be dominated.

M

Mauno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me its average. Must be cautious with it.

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
KJ is not a good hand, it should even be discarded depending on the position on the table ... if it is the same suit or pint it is a bit strong ... but as in poker you have to analyze the tournament, tournament stage, the Level of the players, as I said before the position of the table and the set; Something more important is the level of the stack of the chips that one has, and that of the other players.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think KJ is a good hand that is played from late position. But KJ will be very vulnerable against a full table of players (9-10 people), but on a short table KJ will be considered a very strong hand.

A

amitmanchanda

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great hand if you are low stack and no where near bubble!

Terrible hand if you are low stack and near bubble!

Worst hand if you dont hit the flop or turn!

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes hand it would not be very bad, but you have to be willing to lose.he's repeatedly proven that it is not surprising that its so-called 'Rookie hand

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on my position , I might avoid it early / middle position , and also depends on my oppenent playing style etc

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As some have said it's an 'average' starting hand. Of course a lot depends on how you play it, but in general the Sklansky and Malmuth starting hands table places it in Group 5 according to the chart below.

This chart was derived for Limit hold'em and obviously should only be used as a general guide to start thinking about how to play any particular hand.

KJ is not suited; they are 1-gappers not connectors, K is beat by A - all else equal; you have a 6.5% chance of flopping an OESD compared to a 10.8% chance of flopping a set with a pocket pair.

DIOwqxaUQAAz2B3.jpg

Last edited:
D

Dmutruu89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think KJ is a pretty good hand.especially if they are of the same suit.but we should not overestimate their power.I don't understand why they are considered weak hand.I always play well with KJ

E

effece

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Entering with KJ depends on whether it is cash table or mtt, and if it is tournament depends on how blind are, how is my stack, etc. It is a project hand to staircase and if it is suite better. If it does not come very expensive the game, knowing that I am dominated by AX.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hahaha... weldone!

Poker is not a card game, but is a people game. If you had been beaten by T2, you are not doing right this, it s not commom. Comment your hands with the others, you'll learn more like this way.

paulinhlt

paulinhlt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KJ is good hand in hjack cotff button sb bb

Twix

Twix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play this hand if nobody raise before me, and only middle and last positions.

D

DuduGrando

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As many have said, I believe it's a good hand to play in position.

B

Boris from Kazan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KJ hand

Good day! This hand depends on the situation, where you sit on the button or is it cutt of, and what were the actions of your opponents. In any case, it is to see a flop. When heads-up play this hand gaining strength when you have less than 10 blinds, or you are chip leader, knowing this personally, I try to play it and when I have enough chips, of course this is a very slippery hand, but it's Broadway! Try to play if it was suited, your chances increase! Good luck!

E

evarki8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was a very short period of time when I thought K-10 and K-J were worth to see a cheap Flop but I was wrong. It resulted in overplaying. Better play very carefully.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
It depends, It migth be a Munster hand if the cards are right.

Before the Flop K-J is a mediocre hand depends on position and stack size.

C

C3H6S

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
are broadway cards...its good when any up raised....yesterday lost with KJ suited hahahha

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Kojack. Yea it's a good hand.

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally don't like KJo that much, unless as mentioned before I'm on the button or late position.

I think the key here is also consider if we talking about KJo or KJs I believe this makes a great difference for this hand.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands