Chips
daks you should play 180/360 mans, to get in some cool volume

JohnnyFronts

JohnnyFronts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brag - Even though it's now Wednesday I placed 38th in the Daily Dollarment Rebuy on FT on Sunday. Lol it was only for $38, but nice to go deep in a big tourney for a change. Ive been creeping up teh payscale since i started playing that tourney. Everyone with lots of time and limited BR's should be playing this tourney every single day. Sooooooo soft. Hell, everyone should play it.

Anyone planning on playing FTOPS events at all?

GeoffLacey

GeoffLacey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Won a $109 WCOOP seat in a $7.50 qualifier. And have 3 step 2 tickets that I won for $7.50 each in the Step 1 MTT's - played 3 and won 3.

So trying to get a $215 seat with those. Also working on getting a step 4 ticket to use for the Sunday warm-up soon.

How soft was the $7.50?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How soft was the $7.50?

Those are the easiest games I have ever played. You can pretty much just play your good hands and steal a few blinds and make it to the top 40. I played again today and made it to 50th -no step 2 ticket but I did get a step 1 so can try again.

I don't mean to say I am never getting in any big pots cause I am - but I usually feel confident I am ahead and am almost always right.

Yea - they are soft as 600 count thread sheets.

Last edited:
GeoffLacey

GeoffLacey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Those are the easiest games I have ever played. You can pretty much just play your good hands and steal a few blinds and make it to the top 40. I played again today and made it to 50th -no step 2 ticket but I did get a step 1 so can try again.

I don't mean to say I am never getting in any big pots cause I am - but I usually feel confident I am ahead and am almost always right.

Yea - they are soft as 600 count thread sheets.

Sorry for not making myself clear but I was referring to the WCOOP qualifier. Thanks for the info on the MTT step as well though

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ohh - that one was not quite as soft but definitely not tough either.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone want to talk late stage short stack shoving ranges?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are converted so I will have to wait until I can really concentrate to look at them lol.

JohnnyFronts

JohnnyFronts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone playing tournies today? I am currently in the Double Deuce and the Daily Dollar Rebuy on FT. SN is Memphis Wiley.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played a few - no luck so far. Still in the OFC at UB and will play the CC private game at FT. Probably won't do anything else at this point unless it is a step MTT or sng.

JohnnyFronts

JohnnyFronts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im running like Jesus in the Daily Dollar lol. 37k chips at the 150/300 level.

JohnnyFronts

JohnnyFronts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obv running like jesus turns into running like ballsweat on bubble when AK<KJ aipf and AK<JJ aipf. Luvinit

As a special side note every allin vs flushdraws for yesterday and today havent held