Aleksandr1991

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, JJ is a very bad couple
Recently, I've been starting after the flop if there's no straight or an older card appears to throw JJ

Are you lucky with a couple like this?

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, Aleksandr 1991! For me JJ it's not a very good and not very bad couple... By my statistic: winning--fifty-fifty...
That's the way things are! And Good Luck!

Aleksandr1991

Aleksandr1991

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello Alexander 1991! For me, JJ is neither a good nor a bad couple... According to my statistics, the win is fifty-fifty...
That's the way things are! And good luck!
Good luck to you too!)

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hello! Jacks are a good preflop hand to raise and call a 3bet. But of course, if we see high cards on the flop and you're not sure, you'll either have to bluff or fold.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I am not dealt this hand very often, it's strange. But I like this couple. Easy to play: You can raise preflop and it's simple to forget your continuation bet if you see an ace at flop.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hello! Jacks are a good preflop hand to raise and call a 3bet. But of course, if we see high cards on the flop and you're not sure, you'll either have to bluff or fold.
Or you can just push JJ in the middle and late stages of the tournament. This hand is pretty good for all-in with a stack of 15bb or less.

At this stage of the tournament, even just picking up a pot containing the blinds and antes will be a good addition to your stack. And due to shoving, there will be high fold equity and you will win the pot more often.

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.

A normal hand is certainly not a premium hand like AA KK QQ, but understand, even AA is not 100%.
Therefore, if the opponent won a couple of times on the weakest pair, you should not invent something for yourself and not play this hand.

Pay no attention, let's move on.

TaNIAnT

TaNIAnT

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Recently, I've been starting after the flop if there's no straight or an older card appears to throw JJ

My own experience with JJ is 2 minutes ago I lost all-in with AK hearts to JJ because on river comes J and he gets set while I had 2 pairs. Omg, I am so enraged by this.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's bad, I always lose with JJ QQ KK AA.

F

Felecamo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GT
Chips
For me, JJ is a very bad couple.
Recently, I've been starting after the flop if there isn't a ladder or an older card appears to throw JJ

Are you lucky with such a partner?
JJ is a good match, you should see the Zeros Poker preflop viewer. Com, it helps me a lot to know what to do with each hand and in what situation

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like a lot of JJ and I think its a very good hand... preflop. Post flop it depends on the board and how aggressive you play.

meagain00

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello .
I think these cards are good on the preflop. If there are queens+ on the flop jacks of course lose it's value.
If i would have JJ with the short stack i could go all-in without doubts.

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Or you can just push JJ in the middle and late stages of the tournament. This hand is pretty good for all-in with a stack of 15bb or less.

At this stage of the tournament, even just picking up a pot containing the blinds and antes will be a good addition to your stack. And due to shoving, there will be high fold equity and you will win the pot more often.
yes, you are right! shoving is the right decision when the stack is less than 15bb even with 88 pocket, especially if you are in position:)

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Well this reminds me of the old joke, there are three ways to play jacks... all of them are wrong:cool:

F

FrizzaoR

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
thats a decent pair, but you cant trust 100% on it. I like this hand to slow-play the villain

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Screenshot 8
Here are my aces)

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I've folded more JJ on the flop than any other starting hand.

It plays terrible post flop.

K

kostja007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JJ in general you should at least open raise from every position. So this makes this hand strong. Can you jam JJ preflop? So this question you can with it depends. In a tournament with something like 15bb you can go allin from every position. In a cashgame deepstacked I would never jam. So you can say it is a good or bad hand. It depends.

R

Rocketgyn

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate JJ, I lost count of how many tournaments and final straights that I was fine I threw away losing with JJ in hand

Aleksandr1991

Aleksandr1991

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play the JJ pretty strong.. I've had great luck with it over the years :)

impensavel

impensavel

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

jj is a good pair depending on the table that opens the board cards and that will give greater strength but even so any pair in the hand would be strong until the flop opens

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
There's a saying ..Jacks never fu*ing win.
It's difficult to play them. I suppose some are luckier with these pairs..
I mean I play them mostly but I'm always surprised if I won :ROFLMAO: