olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is very smart if you have the best hand and someone call you. Otherwise it is always risk.

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This depends on many factors. In each specific situation, each player makes a unique decision based on an analysis of these factors.

Luckybvby777

Luckybvby777

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
AW
Chips
It depends on a lot of things, like how many people are at the table, your position in the game, what point the game is at, what hand you have. But in the end it ends up being bingo. You can win or your AA pair will be broken....
Well put 👏

With low stack or against a agressive player can be a good strategy! blind war situations.. but it's not a cake recipe to go al in preflop all the time..
Agreed 👍

It's not smart if no one has raised the bet before you, to me that just shows that you don't know how to play. The only reason to do this is if several players have already raised before you.
Hahaha common sense will play out if the player has any, Well put.

It is very smart if you have the best hand and someone call you. Otherwise it is always risk.
If you can catch the bait 🎣 reel it in.

This depends on many factors. In each specific situation, each player makes a unique decision based on an analysis of these factors.
Understandable 👍

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It always depends on the situation, I have a tendency to call more All-ins from shorter stacks widening my range so that I can eliminate a player, When I have a bigger stack, But at the same time I would be careful when I decide to push, Sometimes it is better to slow Play A/A or K/K and trap your opponents, but be careful you don't fall into the trap yourself.
Pocket pairs can and do get beaten even A/A is not guaranteed to win all the time, but if you have less than 10 blinds you might have to push all-in to try and Isolate a weaker player, or double up your own Stack.
Whatever the outcome, accept it, because it is what it is, and you only have yourself to blame if you are beaten.
A/A looks good on a flop of A,8.9, but if you are up against a player with a bigger stack he will most definitely be calling your all-in with a 10/Jack in his hand.

Robles77

Robles77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DO
Chips
There are special situations where strategically the best option is to go all in, especially in tournaments, for example when you have 10 bb or less the best option is to go all in when you get a clean hand, practically with any Brodway, another situation to go all in Preflop is when you have 15 bb or less left and there are several Limpers in front of you, these are just some examples of ideal situations to go all in

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you're the first to play, then it's not wise, but after a tribet or all-in from a player who tends to show weakness, in those cases it's valid.

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, that's right, it all depends on the number of big blinds in your current stack. I think it makes sense to be all in preflop starting when you have 10 or fewer big blinds.

Luckybvby777

Luckybvby777

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
AW
Chips
with AA KK and a lead over anyone then yep deffo
I'm all in with this answer happy New year friend 😎

It always depends on the situation, I have a tendency to call more All-ins from shorter stacks widening my range so that I can eliminate a player, When I have a bigger stack, But at the same time I would be careful when I decide to push, Sometimes it is better to slow Play A/A or K/K and trap your opponents, but be careful you don't fall into the trap yourself.
Pocket pairs can and do get beaten even A/A is not guaranteed to win all the time, but if you have less than 10 blinds you might have to push all-in to try and Isolate a weaker player, or double up your own Stack.
Whatever the outcome, accept it, because it is what it is, and you only have yourself to blame if you are beaten.
A/A looks good on a flop of A,8.9, but if you are up against a player with a bigger stack he will most definitely be calling your all-in with a 10/Jack in his hand.
Perfect analogy I agree definitely 👌

There are special situations where strategically the best option is to go all in, especially in tournaments, for example when you have 10 bb or less the best option is to go all in when you get a clean hand, practically with any Brodway, another situation to go all in Preflop is when you have 15 bb or less left and there are several Limpers in front of you, these are just some examples of ideal situations to go all in
Well put

Yes, that's right, it all depends on the number of big blinds in your current stack. I think it makes sense to be all in preflop starting when you have 10 or fewer big blinds.
I can agree 👍

C

Cisne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would say yes, when your objective is to scare the majority and make them give up, normally when someone dares to pay it is just one who does it, and for me the purpose of all-in is to try to get the most chips by beating the player who are willing to pay while making the majority give up.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You raise for 1 of 2 reasons - to get players out of the hand and to increase the size of the pot. (A semi bluff could be a bit of both)

Generally the smallest amount you can raise that accomplishes your goal is the correct amount.

Often when you go in deep you get everyone out of the hand, but you win a very small pot.

Lets say you have 40bbs and go allin with AA, you will probably win the smallest amount possible. AA is too strong of a hand to not try to maximize the value when you have it.

Luckybvby777

Luckybvby777

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
AW
Chips
It's always a good move if your stack is below 10bb
Smartest move 👌

You raise for 1 of 2 reasons - to get players out of the hand and to increase the size of the pot. (A semi bluff could be a bit of both)

Generally the smallest amount you can raise that accomplishes your goal is the correct amount.

Often when you go in deep you get everyone out of the hand, but you win a very small pot.

Lets say you have 40bbs and go allin with AA, you will probably win the smallest amount possible. AA is too strong of a hand to not try to maximize the value when you have it.
Well played