Is it possible to make a bankroll just from Freerolls?

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The main principle of creating a bankroll is to do it slowly and systematically, gradually gaining experience.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes! I'm on ACR, never deposited, playing a little under 2 years for fun and have $160 in my account from freerolls. The cardschat ones are the best!!! A while ago I started using some money to play low buy in tourneys. My funds dipped a bit so I went back to freerolls. The other day was my first significant win on a tourney I bought in to for $1.10, I won over $18 so that was pretty cool :)
Great job,Amanda. that`s the key! Don`t give it back. Wait until you are comfortable enough to take some `shots`$$$ ;)

Kiddk88

Kiddk88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's possible, although the field in some of these tournaments make it more of a lottery, imo. pokerstars have free rolls leagues which are quite good. I find this way of playing freerolls is better than the one off 30k field tournament.

M

Mauno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is possible just takes more time. Probably you will find another hobby before you get proper bankroll from freerolls.

Alex Melnik

Alex Melnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This goal is in my plans. I, too, have not made any deposits, the maximum BR reached 20 dollars playing in freerolls. Now I hope there will be more as it began to play special freerolls from CC)

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's possible, but very difficult task, I think you need to start with not too big a Deposit

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, but, it takes time and patience. Don't get discouraged, though.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yes, very possible. Easier if you play in as many forum freerolls that you can find in addition to freerolls offered on poker sites. Usually you have small bankrolls build up on several sites. To get $100 on one specific site may take 5 months. To get a total of $100 by combining bankrolls on 4 to 6 poker sites may take 2 to 3 months to accumulate $100. Pre black Friday, you could build up 4 to 6 poker sites accumulating $100 within 3 weeks tops. So things not as easy as it used to be.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can get a start with freerolls, but you'll never make a fortune off freerolls alone.

Techniquez

Techniquez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a long shot, though there are some nice freerolls at times. Some where u can cash 1st for 100$ or close enuff to it. Though maintaining ur bankroll wood be the key once u cash. All the best, good skills!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
No. Just no.

Better stack shelves and serve customers at Wal-mart, you'll earn more per hour.

A lot of times it is not all about one's 'hourly' rate on the tables.... especially when getting started. Personally I'd recommend playing micro stakes & perhaps adding in some freerolls too.

R

raymondzav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's is possible but very hard and lots of time consuming and if you don't play right it's even harder you need to be really disciple and know what your doing when it comes to buying in with the small bankroll you working with.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My entire poker history started right here on CardsChat with zero poker experience and zero bankroll ... after I was accepted into the FRC in 03 months I got a 100 bankroll, but I went to zero for not managing my bankroll with care. ... be hard at managing your bankroll ..... spend a lot of time playing freeroll and saving the winnings and then make good sequels with solid profit ..... good luck on your journey

T

turdsturdsturds

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes with good bankroll mgmt.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder to know if you guys think it's possible to make a nice bankroll like $100, just from freerolls.
Give me your answers!!

I'm trying to build a bankroll off of freerolls and its difficult and the reason is too many bad beats.

My suggestion, keep plugging away because someday it could happen.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is of course possible to build your bankroll from scratch, but it will take a long amount of time. But on the other hand, if it was easy, nobody would be making deposits. In the future, need to learn to manage your bankroll.

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Makin $100.00 off freerolls

Yes, it can be done. But, the expect lots of bad beats. Lots of freeroll players will bet on most anything. And they can really get lucky...
But, its free and will give a player more experience, I think.
Think, that I will play a free roll... LOL.

debriz

debriz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, it can be done. But, the expect lots of bad beats. Lots of freeroll players will bet on most anything. And they can really get lucky...
But, its free and will give a player more experience, I think.
Think, that I will play a free roll... LOL.
I agree with you, you can get more experience playing against fish and good players, most importantly..You can get the benefits in the future..

M

matenq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ich hoffe, es ist möglich.
Ich versuche es nämlich so...
Aber ich befinde mich nach 3/4 Jahr immer noch im Mikro-Bereich.

M

matenq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ich hoffe, es ist möglich.
Ich versuche es nämlich so...
Aber ich befinde mich nach 3/4 Jahr immer noch im Mikro-Bereich.

sorry, wrong language:

I hope it is possible.
I try it so ...
But I am after 3/4 year still in the micro-range.

dominiq

dominiq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is possbile and not so hard. But you need a time. And you have find some profitable freerols.
I think that PokerStars League is a good one. You need play a lot, but I think that within 4-6 months you can build bankroll of 100$.
Or for example, on Titan Poker after registration you can for 90 days play one freeroll per day in which you have only 20-25 participants, so it's quite easy to win something. ;)

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes you can make a good bankrollonly from freeroll, let say $100. the most important thing is you need more patient, because in playing freeroll you have too many opponent and they all want to be a freeroll winner, as like you.

paulinhlt

paulinhlt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure to win 100USD only by playing freerolls, especially the cardchat's private freeroll, are great prizes, it's just to dedicate and play serious that you are going up your bank.

It's not because you pay nothing to play that you do not owe the importance. Play correctly from freerolls to buy highs

Kiddk88

Kiddk88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is possible. There are so many freerolls on different platforms that you could play. The PokerStars leagues are good if you can get into the higher leagues.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords