Is it possible to make a bankroll just from Freerolls?

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, it is possible, but it will be very difficult. It is difficult not only because there are a lot of players in freerolls, but also because freerolls have relatively little money for prize money. For example, yesterday I won $ 9.74 in freeroll zoom $ 50, taking first place.

R

rehanov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea make 10-20 usd in freerolls, then my advice go sats for 0.5 and 1 usd to get tickets and play MTTs thats how i reached 500ish few times, but everytime i go to play cash games and waste all of it , and do it all over again

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
If it is possible but not easy, freeroll tournaments involve more than 5000 people of top type and level of players ... from knowledgeable, experienced to those who have just been learning and that complicates more because many people play All in with any hand and if you neglect you can eliminate. However some of these tournaments offer good prizes to the winner.

shinjibe

shinjibe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm attempting something like this right now.

Played a freeroll on pokerstars yesterday, won 50c and have ran it up with 2c sng's. I'm sitting on $6.30 now and plan to grind that up with 10c sngs now until i'm on a reasonable roll.

Manage your bankroll correctly and don't break it, with decent play you'll see the money come in.

tilan501

tilan501

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Played a freeroll on pokerstars yesterday, won 50c and have ran it up with 2c sng's. I'm sitting on $6.30 now and plan to grind that up with 10c sngs now until i'm on a reasonable roll.

Manage your bankroll correctly and don't break it, with decent play you'll see the money come in.

What your doing is really my dream, but you are getting really lucky, you have so few chances with 50 cents SNG. NICE!!

robertocoelho

robertocoelho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it does, but it's slower and more laborious, but a great learning experience.

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea,you can do that if you are really good concetrated on your game.I play spin go tournaments and I inceased my bankroll from 6$ to 100$ only from funds which I got from free ticket tournament prize for free.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By no means did i imply that it`s `easy` It takes dedication,patience,aggression,skills,and yes,,,some luck.But luck will only take you so far as we all know. I`ve been playing poker my whole life(i`m 48) I`m an above average player,,,and i`m a gambler,;). `run good,cash big`:D Cheers!

imnoobpoker

imnoobpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah that is possible! However, I think it will be easier to make a bankroll from 0$ at 888poker than PS. Because there are more freerolls at 888 than PS in the first place. But second, more sharks at PS than 888poker. Good luck my friend.

christiancjs

christiancjs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes! It can. I'm planning to get my bankroll back from freerolls. It's a long and difficult road, but I think it's possible.

Z

ZoNTrA1996

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried my first freeroll 2 days ago. 6000 players and I was 10th at the end and earned around 70 cents. Nothing special, but means something for a begginer like me. I used it for some Sit & Go tournaments where buy-in is around 10 cents. So yeah, freerolls seem like a nice help and who knows, maybe a big help in making some solid bankroll.

M

milagua

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything is possible but u have to be patient.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
No. Just no.

Better stack shelves and serve customers at Wal-mart, you'll earn more per hour.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips

You got lucky for a few tournaments, the variance in the final 3 helped you out. In the long run you won't break even, you will either earn very very slowly if you're disciplined enough or go bankrupt. You could earn the same or more at a minimum wage job.

If you are serious about making money, not getting a thrill, then play cash games not tournaments.

E

effece

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ohh yes

Hello, of course you can, go from $ 000 to $ 5, $ 10 or $ 30 and keep adding up each day.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Yes two times I did it . Even up to $150 . But then I lost it all . Alas it is not always possible to count on it .

firstcrack

firstcrack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure. If you are patient. The challenge then becomes avoiding the yo-yo effect. Human nature is such that if it is free, then we tend to not value it as much. You just need to remind yourself of the time you've invested so you can take care of your earnings.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
38 posts,Madman, and 37 are about how Cash is king! We get it,bro,,,,,:top:

F

Frankie3r

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Same boat

I'm in the same boat can't put money on the site and trying to win free rolls it's a long road but it's possible just be patient

tilan501

tilan501

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So many people that have done it, i must suck at poker hahaah

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah it's possible and you learn a lot along the way. I've built up countless bankrolls and lost them but that's the fun of building bankrolls from freerolls, you can put you whole bankroll in one big tournament.

HennieP

HennieP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You only need to win one free-roll to get the ball rolling so yes, it's possible. Is it easy? No. To win a free-roll takes a lot of luck because you're up against a lot of bad players and a lot of coin-flips.

B

Berbo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea you know anythings possible I guess

:DIt all matters whether or not you take the money you make from a freeroll to play in a cash or tournament game. If you mean making bankroll exclusively from freerolls I think that's a little far fetched but if you take freeroll winnings and apply them to guaranteed payout tourneys you should have a good chance.;)

JCuervo

JCuervo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing since the beginning with the bankroll from freerolls. You just have to be a little smart and don't play in games that will drain your bankroll. It can be done :)

J

jokerTHEace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Started off .45 win on freeroll

Now my bankroll is alittle over three hundred. They're right, it is a slow grind. I find sngs are the easiest way too build a bank roll. If you only play decent hands or know when to bluff once you learned betting routines. Also you need to bluff early and get caught bluffing. Doing this allows you to bet bigger nut hands and collect more. A matter of fact intentionally getting caught bluffing is something I so through tourney game play

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords