How to get rich on freerolls

Mikica1122

Mikica1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can not get rich from the freeroll tournament, but you can take a little money and play other tournaments for money

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls aren't designed to make you rich but you can start your bankroll playing them. They are good for practicing and honing your skills so that when you are ready to move up to playing for real money you are able to use what you've learned during these games and build your bankroll.

B

Brawo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls allows us get experience and primarly earn some money which we can invest in some cheap tournament. Even when you win 0,50$, you can play two tournaments for 0,25$ when prize pool is low of course, but first place give you around 3$, and you have more opportunities now.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I think you can not get rich just with freerrols. But it is possible to accumulate an initial bankroll to play some games for money and to gradually raise the limit without doing crazy, for who knows until taking a monthly income of the poker that pays his accounts and about money to play and reinvest in the bank, besides investing in other things. The maximum I won in a freeerrol was 11 dollars. But with that money I was able to increase my bankroll in games for money. I have already broken several times, some for lack of banking management, (if not all!) I was able to restart my bankroll with freerolls only. It's a good way to start without depositing. But if you already have a better technical level and have money to deposit, I recommend that you deposit about 150 dollars and play tournaments from 0.55 to 1.10, always looking for small fields, where the chance to win is better. More after many hours of play in freerolls and 45, 90, or 180 players , to pe play a certain game bag

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are not for get rich :D They can help you to build your bankroll and play other tournaments or cash games to build biger bankroll, but for to get enormous rich :D

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think you can get rich on free rolls. I don't even know think I could regularly pay my internet bill playing free rolls.

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think you can get rich on free rolls. I don't even know think I could regularly pay my internet bill playing free rolls.

Truth. I’ve seen plenty of people say you can build a bankroll through freerolls exclusively

This forum and plenty of others. And I call bullshit each and every time. Not saying you can’t Freeroll your way to ten or fifteen dollars but I don’t believe anyone can build as much as a three figure roll that way. Not at 50 cents and 60 cents at a time.

You’d need patience and extreme discipline and I don’t get that feeling in this forum. Not from the majority of posts that I’ve seen. One example of what I mean is all the people who beg and troll for the PW’s when the instructions are pretty simple on how to qualify for those PW’s

But I’m to believe that same group of penny grinders has the game, patience, and more patience to achieve “riches” through freerolls alone

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there anyone on record who got rich on freerolls?
I doubt it.

T

Thebaconbaron

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course you can

Lads, people are seriously defeatist here. pokerstars had 3 Freerolls today alone, each with first prize of a seat at a $109 buy in tourny. I came 66th and 32nd in both that i played, and i have NEVER played a tourny before that. Someone somewhere won those seats and now has free entry to a $109 buy in tourny that they'll likely win at least a few hundred dollars. If the prize in a freeroll is a seat then yeah, for sure you can get rich playing freerolls.

C

Cash2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! I also train more on freerolls. not so long ago finished third, win 10.5$. if a couple of times a week to win $ 10-15, you can eventually accumulate a bankroll to play on the micro limits. But more they need to work out strategies in different types of tournaments. Although this is just my opinion.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Freerolls does not pay much. It is a good way to practice and play without spending money. But nobody gets rich on it. If you wanna get rich that fast, try lottery.
I finished 2nd of 4330 players on a freeroll. But it was only 100 dollars the total price. I won 13 dollars.
On the Freeroll here of the cardschat I finished 2nd twice. 15 dollars each time.
Many years ago in different rooms was more good freerolls than now...
I got about 3K$ on freerolls. For example, 5000$ freeroll on 1000 players max - for 1 place i got about 1200$. Last good freeroll was on PS on 200 billion hand celebration - it was 10000$ freeroll on about 17000+ players, and i got about 200$ for 6 place.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Get a little of money? Yes it is possible. Subscribe in the school of poker and participate in leagues, tried win tickets. 888 poker have got a lot of freerolls. Stay rich? No way, 1 in 1 million or more...
Damn right, 1 in 1 million or more, but this rule not only for poker and for life also. But what does it mean to be rich?

It's more than real, but it will take a lot of time, if not all life). If I'm not wrong I got $ 10 in Cardschat PS.
Yeah, it's more than real, it's all your life))

Freerolls does not pay much. It is a good way to practice and play without spending money. But nobody gets rich on it. If you wanna get rich that fast, try lottery.
I finished 2nd of 4330 players on a freeroll. But it was only 100 dollars the total price. I won 13 dollars.
On the Freeroll here of the cardschat I finished 2nd twice. 15 dollars each time.
I would say if you wanna get rich that fast, open your lottery)) :bebored:

A

AmaZeus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For sure one can build a bankroll with freerolls. Later move on to bigger and better tounaments. ...or cash tables with higher stakes.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maximally won about $ 1,000. but it’s very difficult to play freerolls, there are a lot of players shoving
Any cards + fields are large

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 has freerolls going where you can win a ticket to a big tourney, win that tourney and you would have a great bankroll. Win a $5 blast ticket and luck out and get the $50k roll and you d have a great bankroll. ACR had the venom freerolls, someone coulda freerolled in and won a cool million. Thats rich in my books.

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can Indirectly Get Rich From Freerolls. Because when you win money you can reinvest it at other games. And build your bankroll then you can rich. Lol Good Luck at The Tables.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are great for recreational players who genuinely like playing the game and for whom the reward is in the doing of it. The potential of winning a few dollars should not be reason you are playing freerolls, it should be just a bonus for you to enjoy from time to time.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are good to play in, to practice your play. Win a few bucks here and there. But more freerolls you play in you gain experience, so when you play buy in tournaments you have gotten better experience in tournament plays. Then you can start rolling in the cash slowly, just be patient and the bucks will come.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Free rolls will not make you rich but may lead to success. There are many stories in which players have run up a big bank roll from meager beginnings in the free rolls. It’s very possible to win a free roll and use those funds to buy into a real money tournament and continue winning. Studying and playing within your budget is important.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting rich in freerolls ???

Hhhhmmmm, only way I guess is to not wake up and keep dreaming...

But if you turn yourself into a good player you can build yourself a micro stakes bankroll in them and then work your way up to more rewarding games.

But depending on your definition of rich it will be long road to travel, since you have to play extremely high stakes to make lots of money in poker.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I didn't get rich and wouldn't expect to. I used to make a little money from free rolls, but I'm in the US, and US facing sites are trending towards eliminating free rolls except for a few CardsChat and Jackpot Freerolls, so this has become more difficult.

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My big Freeroll win is about $ 10 . Then you can climb the limits. It's very hard and it takes a lot of time

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In freerolls you can earn yourself to further push into entry tournaments. You can't make a lot of money on freerolls themselves. Except for pocket expenses. Expensive freerolls are very rare.

Freeroll Passwords