Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
In poker there are all kinds of players ... and those who play all in almost all their hands also exist ... so after observing that a player has played all in 7 out of 10 hands ... you just have to wait a couple high TT + or AJ + and call .... from my appreciation these are the easiest opponents to beat ....!

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I face them well. I love when I have them on table, usually it is fast double up. Waiting for right card and call. On freeroll with 20k+ players I'm that guy on the table :)

E

Ekaterina Danilenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just wait for good hands

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's not players, it's just a gift! The only question is whether you take chips from such a player or you will be beaten?

J

Jordenandrew

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch to see what they go all in with most the time it's the A and any other card but you got others that try and steal blinds with any card when you figure out what there going all in with calling would be great.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Take time to evaluate their play and then when you get a good hand take them down.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always wait and than go all-in also, but only if i have monsters.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wait a few hands to see what transpires. Then if I get a good set of hole cards I might take him on. Hopefully that type of player gets transfrered to another table before that so that the other players can take him out. The main thing is to be patient and cautious.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I understand them.I m of these players.

max entropy

max entropy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The periods in the game..Luck dance around the table.Many times it gets stuck on some one of us.So, why not to go all in in the period you must?We like to win in all in phases,but either failure must be acceptable.Let's enjoy!

Douglas Gonzaga

Douglas Gonzaga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wait until I have a good hand and I try to get the most of his chips.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All in is actually quite serious act even though it is desensitized in tournament play. It turns poker into a luck lottery as the cards do not stop each player is guaranteed 5 cards which makes the hands closer to each other in terms of strength. I just wait for dominate hand,if I don't care about the tourney I call light sometimes.

Empress

Empress

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah but they won't keep winning playing crazy off-suited hands for very long. It might happen once or twice or so but these are the definitely the easiest players to beat out.

AshK44

AshK44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes if you wait for a good hand and call them and beat them once or twice usually they calm down a bit.

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wait for the right moment and snap - call!!

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my question is how to face the guys in all (or almost all) hands the play all in? It is very annoying, why take attitude? or just waiting?

Quite often I am one of those guys. Since I play only freerolls, it happens routinely to register even though I know I only have 10 or 20 minutes to play and there is no chance to make it into the money, so I go all in and enjoy the fun until I bust. Some will ask why play and try to knock out someone who really wants to make the money, and the answer is: it is your job to decide when to go all in, if you keep getting knocked out of tournaments by loose and aggressive players you should adjust your own game, not blame your opponent. "All in" players are a gold mine for the savvy player, and a source of misery for the fish.

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Make, a call if you are sure of victory, and if not, then pass foolishly to risk, and especially if you play at a major tournament.

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Make, a call if you are sure of victory, and if not, then pass foolishly to risk, and especially if you play at a major tournament.

gotace503

gotace503

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ones who looses to worst hands and rebuy always go all in. pissed off I guess. I do the same thing on small buy ins lol

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If a player is going all in just wait and be very patient for a good hand and then once you get a good hand let the player go all in first and then call and you could double you chip stack.

Last edited:
Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok sometimes you lose with the better hand but that's poker. That doesn't mean you shouldn't get it all in with the best hand or play differently.

Willroquefan

Willroquefan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wait for the right time to give your shoot! Wait Aces Kings or Queens and put pressure on them,if even though you lose just put your head up and remember that bad beats make part of this game.