Chips
AA is very nice to see! I have about 60% wins

D

Davlic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Preflop great hand. But I would not immediately throw all the chips on the table. It's like a tape measure. I won 50%

L

lokinet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I win with them a more than not. Now learning to fold them after the flop. That is a whole new discussion. I am getting better

LOL I starting to hate AA... I lose with it 1/3 the time... seems I play AA I win tiny pots and lose giant ones
i have totally stopped slow playing AA , which caused many a disaster

of coure that one of the Problems of AA pre plop beatiful hand but with the flop it is just a pair if you do not hit anything. so not wothless but also not great. slowplaying in my opinion is not great idea too because it help the oponent to create a handy you most of the times can not regognize

M

mioou2011

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my win rate on AA is 80-90%
but the problem is if I gonna lose ; I lose so bad
let's not imagine that

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mathematically AA will win 85% of the time against any two cards, though obviously people won't call you with any two cards unless you're a complete maniac. 4/10 definitely seems a little low to me, I think you're probably slow playing them more often than you should. I'd expect to actually win with them about 60-65% of the time.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I do not think we can make any conclusions from this one stat only on a one player. We would need other stats to us in conjunction with this one. It is just a nice cool stat.

What I can determine from reading through this thread is that most players who actually take the game seriously and have a database of hands have winning percentage stats that are around the same ball park for AA.

Those who are guessing off the top of their head have stats are very different. Which means either they are misplaying the hand or their perception of their winning percentage is wrong (which is probably the case in most instances).
Yeah, I know what WSD means, excuse my English :) What I meant was that I don't know what conclusion can be made either from WSD being 76 or from it being the same for two players. But further you have explained that it should be close to 80%, so I guess everything is OK, considering rather small sample size.

MagicDick

MagicDick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only remember when I win. So I am sure I lose with it about 20% of the time. It really has a lot to do with how you play it. Play it aggressive enough not to have to draw against 3 callers. Ideally you want one.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't believe anyone is losing 60% of the time with AA unless they are trying to.

Go back and recount your hands.

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad arm AA? How often do you win with such a hand? Personally, I win with pocket aces in 4 cases out of 10. How often do you win with this hand? How do you think it's good to play this hand on the pre-flop :deal::deal::deal:

On a table where a reasonably sound players are playing or in a tournament which is at middle or late stages, what you can expect from your AA? Nothing except blinds. Nobody will come to play with you. The reason is obvious. While you are blocking two aces and other two might be in deck or with someone with poor kickers, how you can have some chips from them? Here i think raise of not more than 2BB might encourage at least one player into action.
On a tables where everyone is calling or raising with silly hands again AA would be a loser. That is simple mathematics. With 4 or 5 players entering the pot there is bound to be a two pair or above.
AA can produce best result with only one opponent. Two might be risky but still some edge for AA. With three or four players it might be too risky (folding with AA would be better option - what is the use of playing with AA if you know you are losing?)
I often win with AA because i consider the above circumstances all the time. But things sometime go wrong even with one opponent. What would you say about it? Well, i must acknowledge that he made better hand then me.

V

vashsv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA

In general I play AA straight forward, try to isolate and so on, but unless I get an oppenent with KK or QQ I usually dont make anything with AA or lose to some random crap, but I'm sure everyone has that problem.

Cherepashkakry

Cherepashkakry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to bet all preflop. The distance will return everything.

M

milo79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i try to play AA every time different to get a feeling how is the best.

but i think a reason for the play is also stack size

C

Cbob1195

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
around 50% of the time but I tend to shove a lot with them and try to reduce the numbers in the pot they have a better chance against 1 or 2 people where as if you limp and everyone else joins in it probably won't end to well

Rusel2302

Rusel2302

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think with a pocket pair of AA should at least do 3 bet or all in,because allowing players with a trash hand on the flop,you can expect relocation.Himself personally not once was convinced, you want to involve more players, expect moving.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As often not believed and for what time, for year or month.Preflop good hand, especially in late position...

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I raise to 2BB . I think that would be enough to get it to one or two people heads up. After I shove all-in and praid. I win about 60% playing with AA.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mathematically AA will win 85% of the time against any two cards, though obviously people won't call you with any two cards unless you're a complete maniac. 4/10 definitely seems a little low to me, I think you're probably slow playing them more often than you should. I'd expect to actually win with them about 60-65% of the time.
Nice description.
HU, about 85% is fine, but it is against any random hand.
In reality, with AA try to get to flop HU. Usually this means 60-40.

So: how to get as low as 40% win with AA?
- small sample size
- multi way bingo
- too much slow play

J

Joshua BNL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think about 7-8 out of 10. When I decide to play em till the end. I fold kinda easy even a pair of aces when a flush/straight threatens me.

A

abyk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I win a lot with AA because I don't like to slow play it. I like to raise pre flop and get the fish out of the table leaving only one or two opponents. Probably 85% of the time, I win.

TheSeaWizard

TheSeaWizard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost every time as in 90% for me. I've even cracked aces about 60% of the time. Usually with a flopped set with a pocket pair or a rivered straight.

For Kings it would be 80% and Queens is 75%.

Somehow I have a higher win-rate with Tens than I do with Jacks. o_O

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
I don\t know about how often I win with AA, but I know how much I win. I won 13.2 bb per hand with AA in 2018, 9,7bb with KK.

Madzapzay

Madzapzay

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If I can get them all in pre with aa I do.