onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
how often do i win with AA? I think better to ask how often do someone lose with this hand. 9 from 10 win for me, its all depends on how do you play it.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have terrible luck with AA,better luck with KK. Keep on playing them the same though

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More often if I bet bigger isolating players rather than betting small and/or trying to slow play against many players.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During the past few years, I've learned to let them go if the opponent keeps betting on flop/turn/river.. I also almost never limp AA or KK..

J

James24543

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad arm AA? How often do you win with such a hand? Personally, I win with pocket aces in 4 cases out of 10. How often do you win with this hand? How do you think it's good to play this hand on the pre-flop :deal::deal::deal:

It depends how you play them and the amount of your raise pre-flop.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont know, but i always had bad luck with AAs, always gets beat by two pairs and trips. And whenever i win with AAs, i dont never get the pot as big as i wanted it to be.
Happens to me with QQs also.
I dunno..... its weird... hehe

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My stats give me 92% win in tournaments with AA.

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I personally dont like to limp with kings or aces have some bad experience limping aces and later cant fold vs a 2pair or sometikes even worse y try to put all my money in earlier

M

mioou2011

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its happen just once on the tournaments usually
and I try to get some value amount
but it's scary if a pocket card on the flow

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
aa

with aa i win about 60 to 70 per cent....and most of the times i bet all in. and thats because
if i loose i dont want to do it with 3-6 or 4-8.....:bath:

Serkish

Serkish

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA should always be played aggressively, people who slowplay them have a chance of losing because you are giving your opponent a chance to crack them.

I was deep in a tourny last night and shoved with AA and 88 called... he caught an 8 on the flop :-\ so it doesn't always win and I didn't tilt because I did what I was supposed to.

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would be wining 7 out of 10 with AA.

M

megiverz1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends where I am playing

If I am average stack or more, probably 8 times out of ten. (I bet them ;))

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so far I think I only won 2%, I play them in every way possible and most of the time I lose

magik9118

magik9118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I loose a lot with AA. so now i try To play it more agressive pré flope !!
some time Event al l in pré flope

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Here are my stats on pokerstars only. Interesting enough I have folded it 24 times preflop must be sitting out numbers and the few times I did it in satellites. Data is from September to present. Total number of hands: 145,498

2019 02 01 175135

Last edited:
iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Here are my stats on Pokerstars only. Interesting enough I have folded it 24 times preflop must be sitting out numbers and the few times I did it in satellites. Data is from September to present. Total number of hands: 145,498

View attachment 231983
I have a lot less hands than you on stars (like 171 AA for a half a year) but my WSD is almost identical to yours - 76,32. Hmm, not sure what that tells though :D

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
It is not a figure but a percentage it means that 76 out of 100 times we make it to showdown with AA we win.

We can now legitimately complain (like some members do on here) that our AA does not hold up the correct percentage it should be 80% and not 76% and we are getting robbed by the Poker Room, lol.

I have a lot less hands than you on stars (like 171 AA for a half a year) but my WSD is almost identical to yours - 76,32. Hmm, not sure what that tells though :D

F

fipsimonster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Win with AA

Preflop all in is sometimes one of best solution, if all fold, you dont lose this Hand and if you get a call, you are in front ...

M

Marac43

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I see AA just go all in and hope someone follows

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA

I always play aggressive with AA at high blinds then at least a raise to 2.2 x

However in ITM bubble avoid playing if you are under 5 BB's it compensates this time the ITM

But AA has been a game that helps bend but sometimes we lose a lot from him even for thinking that we will always win and the odds decrease when participated in a multiway pot I have unfortunately but experiences with AA and KK that has made me lose pots great at all ins pre flop know right game but esssas hands are dividers between playing right and good luck in the game

:jd4:mateuspoker

B

BesseNuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont trust AA! haha! seems I always lose with them.

gabpoker

gabpoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
According to my database of about 40k hands. I have had AA 192 times and won 87.5% of the time. 1497/100BB slightly less than the EV of 1579/100bb

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It is not a figure but a percentage it means that 76 out of 100 times we make it to showdown with AA we win.

We can now legitimately complain (like some members do on here) that our AA does not hold up the correct percentage it should be 80% and not 76% and we are getting robbed by the Poker Room, lol.
Yeah, I know what WSD means, excuse my English :) What I meant was that I don't know what conclusion can be made either from WSD being 76 or from it being the same for two players. But further you have explained that it should be close to 80%, so I guess everything is OK, considering rather small sample size.