Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think there is no such person who has yet been able to study poker completely and knows all the things there are no such people because poker is progressing every day and you can study it endlessly, and we will do it constantly try to learn and train every day all you need to learn is

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Learning to play the game took me about 10 minutes, Learning to be a profitable Player took me a hell of a lot longer maybe 6 months or so, but after 20+ Years of being profitable I am still learning, and I still make mistakes.
I will probably never be good enough to play like a Professional, but then again I really don't want to, Poker has to be Fun and there is no fun in being a loser!

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You learn poker all your poker life.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is difficult to add something new to what has been said. Basic concepts can be learned in a short time, but playing in the plus, or increasing limits, is either life, or until you say to yourself: enough, I don't want anymore. I wish you to play and enjoy!

PINOY

PINOY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As the poker games becomes more dynamic based on stake level it will takes you years to be a decent poker player without help of your poker peers.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It takes too much time and dedication, if you are not going to be a professional player or you intend to earn your living doing this it is not worth investing so much time in it. At least that's my opinion, if you're going to be a recreational player don't waste time, invest it in your family and loved ones,

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Even the best players in the world are learning something over time, so you don't think they have a fixed amount of time, but learning to play correctly I think a month is enough time.

hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Poker it is a game that you can learn the rules to play in no more than minutes. But it probably takes years to get in to a competitive level. Sadly there's not perfection.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well you can learn the basics in 1 day. I guess the rest is just experience. So the thing is that altough the game remains the same the players change And the styles of play change. Not only do you have to adjust to this but also follow thru with what you have learned. Good Luck. Oh yeah I guess the answer is you never stop learning Poker. LOL

razarach_xD

razarach_xD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it takes minutes to learn but lifetime to master....

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never, the game and your own self is constantly evolving.

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
It depends on how seriously you take it, study and dedicate time to it.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How long did it take you to learn poker fully?
I have been playing since 2018. So I've been playing for about 6 years. I hope I managed to learn poker at least 50%. I think it is impossible to learn poker 100%, given the length of human life. Although I have a friend who learned to play for two days, and on the third day he realized that he already knew everything, added $50 to his account and lost this money literally in one evening. After this fiasco, he told me that poker is a game for losers and he is not going to waste time on this game, because he is a successful young man :)

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've been playing for over 2 years, but it still seems like I don't know everything yet

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion, it takes years to fully master the game of Poker.
As Mike Sexton once said.

"The name of the game is no-limit Texas Hold'em, the game that takes a minute to learn but a lifetime to master."

Poker it's like any other sport. It takes a lot of effort, study and practice to develop your game and be better then the others.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Mike Sexton quote:
The name of the game is no-limit Texas Hold'em, the game that takes a
minute to learn but a lifetime to master.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You never get there fully. Poker continues to advance year after year.

Odinos

Odinos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
I know the game since 2002 :) and still learning

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The rules are very easy to learn... But the plays are constantly changing 😁.. So never 😂😂😂

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the proverb "live forever and learn forever" is very suitable for poker, as long as you play, you will learn so much, and if you stop learning, you will not win.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It does not take much time to learn the rules, the value of each hand. High card,pairs, flush and so on. But to master the game and be good at it takes years of time.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How long did it take you to learn poker fully?
There is no such thing as a time limit when it comes to learning poker. So the answer to your question is very simple: you have to learn to play poker all your life, and even this time will not be enough to become a better player. :geek:

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It depends if you have experience with cards or not, to fully learn it takes some time.