How do you play freerolls

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
call all in with top hands

This.. In the first few levels there is value to be had by calling the crazy shoves with your premium hands... Similarly, if you have AA/KK in the first few dealt hands, you can often just shove yourself and get a caller.

D

DonD16

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the freeroll is a game to practice and funny game enjoy :D

Moi2007

Moi2007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Waiting patiently for a good hand and go all in only with 1-2 opponents not more

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the massive freerolls are plenty of them game of chance, there are 2 strong cards and immediately all in, but that player can not reach far in my opinion, will remain in the game while having luck, but will certainly not take up a little better placement, and you need to play your game, do not need to pay attention to them too

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in start I risk,if I get a chip,than I play serious.....

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in start I risk,if I get a chip,than I play serious.....

I like this strategy too.. If you value your time, you can always play recklessly and see if you double up in the initial couple hands.. With FRs starting every hour, you can just wait to play seriously until you begin with twice the starting stack size.

A

AmericaRNKS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
to play freerolls as it has a lot of innocent people you should play calm at first and then half trying to be more aggressive in the game

T

Tosh_67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Somebody has to win the Freeroll.... Who is your money on ? An Idiot or a solid player ?

G

gedoII

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are going to dedicate hours to this game, you must give him to the same importance that if you were paying the entry.

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play tight in early phase. because always are multiplayer pot and very all in in the early phase. in middle stages I play normal , but only with good hands or draws. always bet correctly. I try always to play so.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well First go for the chips, if you have a decent stack, you can wait and let the donkys go all in,and hope the bust, i almost play every hand in freerolls just to build my stack up fast, but there is more chance you will bust,

C

CSINSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know they are "nothing" games but how can you play them when idiots treat them as all ins.

Don't U want to play against players that are bad? You should play well regardless of stakes. Don't start playing less than GTO just because it is a freeroll.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to quote Ratt "what you give is what you get" freerolls are a great opportunity to work on your game, if you put some effort in you will get results out, but if you got to call 2 allins with ATo the first hand then you wont get anything out of them

C

CSINSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to quote Ratt "what you give is what you get" freerolls are a great opportunity to work on your game, if you put some effort in you will get results out, but if you got to call 2 allins with ATo the first hand then you wont get anything out of them

Pretty comical U saying if U have to call 2 all-ins on 1st hand with A10off. I would hardly play that hand let alone call an all-in. Thanks for the chuckle.

B

beckyg89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep your eyes open

There are lots of fish but to take advantage of this watch for fishhy players and then take advantage of their terrible play. There are different types of fish callig stations, shovers with nothings etc, so identify them and deal with them properly.

IAmLegions

IAmLegions

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I know they are "nothing" games but how can you play them when idiots treat them as all ins.

My suggestion would be once you have decent card show them "fools".

Had someone going all-in every hand yday, i just waited with the right hands and increased my stack allot.

C

Cristiano Coimbra

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm play super tight and fold any AA vs many all in..

T

touchmytallalla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
please pm if someone know good books/video about stud

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty comical U saying if U have to call 2 all-ins on 1st hand with A10off. I would hardly play that hand let alone call an all-in. Thanks for the chuckle.

You would absolutely be amazed then. :D

I doubt there'd be a chuckle when the offsuit Cosenza caught a flop of KQJ!

SBEP

SBEP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
In this story you are the problem, u are scared to go against those bingo players, dont look at them as a problem, but rather a chance to double up, u think they shove allin with premium hands? :D :D :D
Trust me after, even i dont know how many freerolls on how many sites, i have changed my mind set to look at them as a chance to double up.
Most of the time ull do just that, coz they play any 2 cards they got, so as soon as u get AT and above, any pocket pair, go for it, and once those bingo players are outta the tournament ull see people just wanna play poker, and all will fall in its place :D

C

CSINSC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played many a freeroll & every time I think I have seen the worst play possible it's proven to me once again that I haven't.

refat

refat

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The stars to rise from 0 as for me hard, freerolls gaining just crazy crapola

roberto_overloaded

roberto_overloaded

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Follow a strategy

. Probably you have a strategy for h.em. tournaments. I think it must be different for slow , turbo or hyper-turbo tournaments.Keep playing 'on your way' in freerolls too. Try to avoid all in preflop with medium or lower hands, call only with strong hands. But badluck can't be predictable. Let the luck be with you ''Luke'' .

Freeroll Passwords