How do you play freerolls

S

seghill

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know they are "nothing" games but how can you play them when idiots treat them as all ins.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know they are "nothing" games but how can you play them when idiots treat them as all ins.

Some of "idiots" win that game,so you ask yourself,are that gays rly idiots?

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just enter the donkfest shove if you believe you are ahead.

Its just bad luck if it cracks and try for another time.

sergey ptz

sergey ptz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
understand the structure of the game and find your way!

E

EnSabah

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maye you can play more tight in the early stages. Later the all in fest is less usual.

P

Peak92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no sense playing freerolls at at. this ain't poker. can't learn anything, no value. I do not recomend playing those

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Get it in with the best hand, time after time, and eventually you will end up on top.

Aceplayer55

Aceplayer55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I look at the length of the levels. If they are less than 8 min, you need to win chips early.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
I play freerolls depending on the stage, at the beginning when blinds are really low, I try to play as many hands as possible, avoiding of course the All in no matter what. Since we see many hands we get a chance to catch very nice hands as straight, flush that will destroy all the kamikazes trying to go all in with any pairs, 2 pairs, trios etc. At middle ranges I adjust to more tight and play selected hands. If any bad bet comes in and you are left with a very short stack then the only option is to go all in.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Super aggressive and lucky. Then chill, waiting for great hands and get lucky. Play aggressive poker in the money.

edc1

edc1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well for me when im playing in freeroll i play fairly tight the first hour that gives the fish time to clear out-even playing tight and tag poker is know garr. that ul win hand-i try to play like its a buy-in but without lady luck on yer side it doesnt matter-as a general rule i expect to recieve some bad beats-then when they happen it doesnt bother me as much

R

Running Nose II

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Become a member here and play with the good guys.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
depends on the game... play for fun, or try out new approaches to the game.

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play CC freerolls. It's fun, no one shoves like idiot and you can play normally. If you never deposited and have 0$ avaiavle why wouldn't you play freerolls? I mean what would you play then? :)

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
free rolls

Me when I play free rolls. I play very tight most of the time. and I try to wait for people knock each other out when they are playing. But there are times there are times if there is only two people go all in and some times I will call if I have a like a 9,10 even a 6,7. I always figure the most of the time when two people goes all in they are sharing card or even both cards they have.other then that if I have one of the top five hands I would go all in or just keep betting about 5x the pot.

S

seghill

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I see 27 unsuited all in against KK and neither position, chips or cards and still wins then you know they're really just playing for fun and couldn't care - they obviously are there to spoil the game for other players and stoke their ego's when they pick up a lucky draw.

E

enzoen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the long term this favors it to you after the first 30 minutes the game is not stupid git

J

jerohit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not play with fear. play your origenal game. do not panic.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be patient and wait for good hands.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
There are very good freerolls and they are good exercize because it is not easy to finish in payment zone among 10000 players. Starting tight you can bet more as good cards come.

Ljuk358

Ljuk358

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

If it is CC Freerolls I play how the best I can and if it is some stupid pokerstars Freeroll or something else with low prizepool I am playing crazy game and I am pushing all in instantly.. :D

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As mentioned above, playing extra tight in the first hour usually allows time for the crazy shoves to come to an end.. One trick that I've picked up is within the first couple of hands, just fold anything you wouldn't want to get all the chips in with, because someone will inevitably shove after you limp with some medium pocket pair.

B

baxre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its depend what kind of freeroll you are playing. There are a lots of freeroll with players who know what is poker like cc freerolls and you can play like normal tournament. If you playing freeroll avalibe for all you must play easy poker, make big bet when you have and fold if you dont have :D

F

Feltea

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The freerolls are hard cuz of all the players often 10K for no money.. Cant concentrate that long for no cash..

Freeroll Passwords