How do you beat someone that....

Thebluegangster

Thebluegangster

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you beat someone that only plays all in everytime? Because that's what tournament play feels like

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience, perseverance and iron nerves are the main conditions for victory in tournaments! Plus a little luck and luck, you can not do without it)))))

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you beat someone that only plays all in everytime? Because that's what tournament play feels like

For me, it is the best to wait for very strong hand and to play against him. Very crucial and important advice I can give that you can note is that if you have that guy, who is playing every hand all-in, that does not mean that you are the person, who have to beat him. Because you are thinking that every hand he is all-in,he does not have nothing, and for example you have A5 and tell yourself ''yes, that is my chance now, he does not have nothing'', but this thinking is wrong. We all know that these kind of players, who are playing all-in every hand, they will be eliminated very fast, because they can not win every hand. You can deal with them with very strong hand, that is the best tip.:)

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just try to be patient and play only when I have good cards. I treat aggressive opponents as a good opportunity to double my stack.

M

mell0404

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Think

Hello, well the selection of hands is basic, and knowing what type of opponent you are, how many hands you play, all the information. it's about making good decisions

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you beat someone that only plays all in every time? Because that's what tournament play feels like

Let them knock themselves out, then play your game as having 9k chips at the start of the game means zero

Sometimes you simply have to call them with aa, qq etc hands

Not only at low stakes either I saw a guy throw 1k real dollar in on a5 pre flop ..

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let'm beat them self. Unless playing HU, why take a chance unless you feel you have the advantage.

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well this is very common in the lower stakes.

So the best way is to open your range a little bit.

In this situation you really have to take a chance in some spots.

You can't wait for AA or KK forever.

And the odds are working for you actually. Since your opponent can't receive good hands every single time. Is quite obvious his range probably sucks when he is playing this way. But a very important advice would be not playing crap hands just because he is a fish.

Choose your hands wisely.
But don't be a tight conservative in this spot.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If someone is all in all the time you have 2 choices, pick a hand and go for it, or hope someone else does.

I find that people make the mistake of taking these players on with poor holdings, meaning the all in player doubles up. Meanwhile you're sat there blinding down waiting for a good hand. It's worse if most of the table is sitting out and one idiot is nicking every pot by throwing all in.

I usually find when I decide to take them on that 3 or 4 others who had been folding come along for the ride and my game is over.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wait till you have good cards and call. :)