How do I play freerolls if my opponents are always all in?

J

Jim_Saras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wait for a big hand and go all-in against an A-8 off or even a 3-8 off. You can start with a massive stack early on; or bust and play the next one.

smpolak

smpolak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wait patiently until the all ins are all out. Many times this is not long.

Alexander Rubcov

Alexander Rubcov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play a narrow opening spectrum against a wide one.Collide with a strong hand.Don't be afraid to call .Good luck to you

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
these types of players do not last 10 minutes

D

Dhembhe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no formula to solve this big problem.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree that it's a hard one. Of course they don't have great cards all the time, but they can have them when you decide to call and that actually happened to me on a few occasions. What can also happen is that you call with AK they have 82 offsuit and they hit a pair and you have only A high (that actually happened to me in an important freeroll.

davidjavi31

davidjavi31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The first thing you should understand is that the game in freerolls is totally different from tournaments where you have to pay an entry, free tournaments have a greater number of newbies who only play for fun therefore they do not use strategies of any kind, also You must arm yourself with patience since in any instance of the tournament you could meet one of them, my advice is that you enjoy the freerolls and understand that you will have to deal with many players who are only there to pass the time

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Confused

All I ever hear is how awesome and super duper the CC freerolls are. How the gameplay and players are oh so superior to other shit rolls put on by other shit forums.

Maybe the truth is finally sinking in. Freerolls here are nooo different than other rolls on other forums on other sites. Lots of players take a freeroll for what it is, just practice.

Maybe this place is like Animal Farm. All frerolls are equal, but some freerolls (CC) are more equal than others????

M

malibuflo1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Simple. when you catch a good card you call all in ... it's easy to play with players like that

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

How about playing games with stakes
Freeroll is that s*(&¨%
Agree with you

Rgds