Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
you need to understand who is which player, learn the course of a video lesson on YouTube from bluffing look

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
take note of them and adapt accordingly.

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
With those with high chips, they open quite wide their range is open and they take advantage of the short ones. I think the best way to play with them short is to push them and get all the chips before the flop. Certainly with decent hands, not just anything.

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It is hard to play against someone so aggressive which is a great chance to learn from them and pick up new skills for yourself! A re-raise/all in will likely make them fold if you think they’re just bluffing.

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Actually check out the cards chat 30 days to become a better poker player and watch the aggressive betting. It sure helped me change my approach.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tighten up, play in position, and value own them when you get a hand.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Team,

New to the poker community, my question is how do we deal with bluffers with high chips?

Looks like when I'm against a bluffer and he has more chips than I do, they always raise when I have nothing, but when I do they fold. Any suggestions or strattegy?
That's because they know your game, slow play an awesome hand let them raise you, then hit them with a big raise to catch them off guard. When I do that they always have AA and hit an A on the flop, but that is just bad luck for me, so be cautious.

PauPau

PauPau

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
Play in position against him and trap him for easy double up

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have nothing against a good bluff but constantly buying the table is something that really irritates me.
I just hope i takes some of their chips when i have cards to play with

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi Team,

New to the poker community, my question is how do we deal with bluffers with high chips?

Looks like when I'm against a bluffer and he has more chips than I do, they always raise when I have nothing, but when I do they fold. Any suggestions or strattegy?
This is exactly the main advantage, high chips, big stack. Combined with late positions, we steal good pots from the smallest stack detaining players.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Slowplay more with nuts if that induces bluffs and maximise EV.

Also folding tightly on earlier streets makes sense if the opponent continues to play aggressively on later streets.

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depending on the type of player, if the board is full, I don't mess with large stacks. The range is very wide, so they fall more often.

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Team,

The way to catch someone like that is to just stay on the call-mode when you have a hand and he raise. And when you don't have it, don't bluff if he's an aggressive player postfop. If he's not giving up pots when he has any semi draws or even air and just wants to put pressure on your stack, betting low equity hands or pure bluffs is something you can't afford. Against these rivals, it is better to let them be the ones who end up being victims of their own aggression, when you have a hand. It is also not necessary to clarify that you should call him with hands that you usually would not call 3 streets or stack with any Top pair +, depending on the case and the board, even with any made hand. In resume: call more with any made hands or weak draw, bet less with bluffs, and only bet with pure value (TP+) and strong draws
Before betting a hand against him, ask yourself: how would I feel if I re-raised? would I let go of a decent hand? should i fold? If the answer is yes, you often shouldn't bet.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Team,

lose a lot of chips without show dawn, and when you call you will be losing:)

F

Foxie12340

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Team,

For me it depends on where you are in the tournament…if you are close to the bubble and there are several stacks low then I keep folding if I have nothing and hope the others players go out before you and you make it into the money

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's hard to know, most of the time it's luck

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Make an analysis of how you are playing or behaving at the table, also analyze the bluffer, and when you agree to have a good hand, all inn him
Was just gonna say, if the big stack is being really agressive, I’ll tighten my range and when I’m going to play a hand it’s one I’m going to shove on them, usually after the aggressor doubles up someone a couple of times, they settles down, and as a side benefit, if you were the one to double up, it may give you some more respect from others at the table and allow you to get away with a bluff or 2.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluffing will always be a big part of the game. Pick and choose the right spots. Don’t do it all the time… go with your gut :)

Svetluj

Svetluj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
AllIn is the best agains bluff. Use it with good hands

A

AndreB

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
I think most of the times they bluff when they dont hit nothing on the board, u must watch that person very carefuly. If u hit one pair u are good. A lot of people bluff aswell in the river when they have bigger stack or if is Flush posibble or Ace etc.

D

davscom9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MG
Chips
Sometimes, they are not bluffers, just aggressive players. And they can win a lot.

D

davscom9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MG
Chips
Found on reliable websites : try to be patient, tighten your game and hit when you have the strongest hand. Slow play might also be very efficient.

D

davscom9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MG
Chips
It is worth waiting for big-chip bluffers with a good hand and leaving them with a ready hand, let them pay.
So you have to wait for a good card that hits the flop and then leave it for the bluffer to raise, you just have to call all the way through to see if he doubles our entire chip stock.
I totally agree with this one