How to deal with all in players?

RQS31

RQS31

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PK
Chips
I've playing poker since 3 to 4 years but I can't think of a way to deal with all in players. They literally do all in on every 2nd or 3rd hand

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The strategy is actually quite simple: wait for premium hands(most of the times you'll have way way better equity vs. your opponent/ whale/ maniac) and just go with it... sometimes you'll lose but remember that on the long run you'll print money against this type of players using this strategy...

GLGL at the tables!

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've playing poker since 3 to 4 years but I can't think of a way to deal with all in players. They literally do all in on every 2nd or 3rd hand
It's no use in lower limits or in freerolls, you will always find this type of player, the best strategy is to be patient and wait and play only with your strong hands, especially at the beginning of the tournament, when the tendency starts to get close to the money It's the game to calm down a bit.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I usually wait for them to bust and , of course , if I play with them only premium hands :)

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i go with connected st8it usally flush em out

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wait for a very strong hand and call the all in, it usually works.

knutwuchtig

knutwuchtig

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
preflop all in? for example i had often AA and i lost more than i win, so its gambling or luck for me.

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
wait for a good pair of high or AK of the same suit) I don’t like such players myself, but I go all-in on such cards

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In this case, play and try to extract the maximum with your best hands.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wait for a great hand then take him or her out. Most times other players at the table do it before me.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You will have to be more careful at the beginning of tournaments, as this is when most players want to fold right away. So at the beginning only play good hands in position. As you get further into the tournament the maniacs will slow down and you can let go more.

PINOY

PINOY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sit out and hope you got transferred:) but get back in with monster hand:cool::cool::cool::cool:

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
It can really be frustrating to play against them, especially if you call em with premium hands and get cracked post flop. On cash tables it's even worse, because they usually leave the table after they win such all in, so the best thing you can do is to mark them for later on. On the long run they should be the one giving you the money.
So it's pretty much like others have mentioned already. You wait for premium hands and try to take their money that way. No other way around it.

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Wherever you go the all in follows you😆

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To do this you have to win almost all the hands and of course to win the whole game which is very difficult but not impossible.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
From my own experience and I play for 9 years. practically every day on average 2/3 hours.

To me the tactics are simple, either you fold and do not risk losing the whole stack.

Or you wait for AA and check, in this situation even KK folds, it's a bit of a shame for me to risk tournament life to satisfy my ego.

RQS31

RQS31

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PK
Chips
The strategy is actually quite simple: wait for premium hands(most of the times you'll have way way better equity vs. your opponent/ whale/ maniac) and just go with it... sometimes you'll lose but remember that on the long run you'll print money against this type of players using this strategy...

GLGL at the tables!
Thanks for advice

zer0ne

zer0ne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Wait until the opportunity comes to you, then pounce on them

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I then consider money sponsors.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only a few hands can help you. But not always.

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes it is hard to play with that kind of players.I just wait strong hands like AA,AK,AQ or something like that and I play all in on that hands and I pray to win that hand and if I am lucky I win.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hello, I have my opinion, even if it seems stupid to some. I don't know exactly if you mean if you go all in after it was someone else's or are you the first to jump in (I don't think it would be off topic otherwise)I also enter many times if the stack allows me to double the pot in my favor, but I take into account what I can lose, often it costs me everything🙃🙃😀 I think we all face daily ,,with that, make the decision that doesn't affect you too much, your goal is to be able to go as far as possible.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From the outside, poker seems like a pretty easy game. There are millions who want to play, and therefore a lot of frankly weak players who literally do not know what to do with their hand after the flop. They go all-in, getting rid of painful thoughts. The only way out for you is to enter the game with decent hands and be ready to go all the way. Success is not always guaranteed, as the principle works - fools are lucky. But at a distance you will be in the pluses.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Decent play can be sabotaged by a lot of mindless players. Perhaps they have no purpose. Be careful.