Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If you've been playing for 3-4 years, you should understand that these players are easy to beat just try to wait for a strong hand and beat them

RQS31

RQS31

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PK
Chips
From the outside, poker seems like a pretty easy game. There are millions who want to play, and therefore a lot of frankly weak players who literally do not know what to do with their hand after the flop. They go all-in, getting rid of painful thoughts. The only way out for you is to enter the game with decent hands and be ready to go all the way. Success is not always guaranteed, as the principle works - fools are lucky. But at a distance you will be in the pluses.
Thanks 👍

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
These players don't help the game of poker but when I run into them I just look for the right type of hand and accept there donation to my stacks growth. If I get knocked out so be it. That is just poker.
Just remember to not fall into the trap and play there game. This is what they hope for. Pick high equitys hands and let the chips fall where they may.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some of them are just trying their luck and not interested on win the game, most of them are at freerolls, but also something weird is that when you get into the final places with the best players of the tournament, the game start to change and most of the players play all in like when the game started, something funny and annoying hahaha

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Best to avoid them as much as possible, but I agree with the others, to wait for a premium hand and snap call them.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I've playing poker since 3 to 4 years but I can't think of a way to deal with all in players. They literally do all in on every 2nd or 3rd hand
The simple answer is Call or Fold!
But to be serious.
I played against one player who was very aggressive at the table and in chat, and every time I limped he pushed all-in because he knew it would annoy me and tried getting under my skin, many times I had to fold and he would message me with "Chicken" or "Loser" and even asked me why I wouldn't call? I just Ignored him and thought to myself "When I am ready".
He even started to show his cards when no one called to show the rubbish he was holding, then I was dealt Pocket Aces and thought well here goes! I limped in and sure enough he shoved all-in, I immediately called and took a huge part of his stack, the very next hand I was dealt Kings and limped in again, he shoved, I called and boom he was gone!
Just be patient with those idiots, wait for the right hands, and give them enough rope to hang themselves.

Good luck in the Future!

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to deal with all-in players?!. Hm, I think, more often to win all-ins with these players, and then, possibly, these players will less do all-in...
As they say: similar treats similar!.. Something like that...

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Play your game and do not see it, there are a lot of eccentrics who go to the bank with any card, 22 or 46. Play responsibly and wisely, patience and work will grind everything.