Freerolls

P

pineknob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online game getting stronger again..i got first in the acr daily yesterday... now i need my live game boost! My live game freeroll is why i startwd this post. Btw.. went crazy style at the end and it paid off.

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online game getting stronger again..i got first in the acr daily yesterday... now i need my live game boost! My live game freeroll is why i startwd this post. Btw.. went crazy style at the end and it paid off.

That's cool! I've gotten a first place in the ACR $10 freeroll, and also the .50+.05 buy-in on demand.

C

Coreydh001

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There a fun tourney with lots of donkeys that don’t seem to care but why care it’s free right

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If in the buy-in tournament you play tight, in the freeroll, you can try to play loose, making more bluffs without risking money. If you like, you can try to apply such techniques in a buy-in tournaments to change the style of play in the process.

P

pineknob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's cool! I've gotten a first place in the ACR $10 freeroll, and also the .50+.05 buy-in on demand.

Wow! Congrats.. i cant even fathom sitting that long for the ten dollar freeroll but i think that is really impressive! ;)

ngukim

ngukim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just won a ACR $10 freeroll today just thought I'd share

Check me out! :cool:

Attachments

• 4 24 19 NGUKIM 1st place 646 players.jpg
    4 24 19 NGUKIM 1st place 646 players.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 24
Vanderwolfe

Vanderwolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Check me out! :cool:

Nice job keep up the great work bud

Ive built a nice bankroll from freerolls so yeah free money without too much effort. Just stay focused and play the premium cards in the 1st phase.

Great advice thanks I will keep this in mind! [emoji1360]

Congratulations I hope to win a tournament soon enough also! Keep up the great work !

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are mostly donkfests. At least the ones on ACR. Also playing for 10.00 total gtd is a joke. You can't build a bankroll playing in these but you can use them as practice.

Exactly.
Freerolls are donkfests. It doesn’t matter what site they’re on, or whether Cardschat puts them on or not. Plenty of idiot play in the last CC roll I played on 888.

Building a roll through freerolls? I suppose anything is possible. I’ve built $4 or $5 “rolls” but then I’m looking for a two dollar freeze out or something a little less donkey-like. I’d openly question anyone who said they’ve built up as much as a $50 roll through freerolls only.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For freerolls I stick to a more ABC type of poker strategy. Getting too imaginative with your play can backfire as the weaker field is less likely to understand what you are trying to make them believe.

C

CalyxCrystals

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If in the buy-in tournament you play tight, in the freeroll, you can try to play loose, making more bluffs without risking money. If you like, you can try to apply such techniques in a buy-in tournaments to change the style of play in the process.

I've found it very difficult to bluff in the $10 on demand freerolls. Donks will call with anything and everything. Had one yesterday where this maniac shoved 10 hands straight with hands like 59off, 26off, 48off, etc. and won every single one. My jaw was literally on the floor, could not believe what I was seeing.

H

hyryd3r

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait Out the aggressive players and don’t play too loose. Play super loose when short stacked. It’s only a freeroll

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
A freeroll is good for training and if you play good it can build your bankroll too:eek:

The Riff_Raff :cool:

EvaQueen777

EvaQueen777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me freeroll is..

For me, a freeroll is not only an opportunity to practice, but also to make money. A great opportunity to upgrade your skills. If you are looking to grow your bankroll from scratch, then this is a good chance! Cool and at the same time tempting offer! Not everyone can make a deposit, so I really like this "freebie". I think poker doesn't lose anything from this, but only attracts. After all, if a player really knows how to play, then he will use this chance! It seems to me that if there were no freerolls, people would be very upset and perhaps the number of players would be slightly reduced. :D Thank you for this opportunity!)

Freeroll Passwords