Freeroll Strategy

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the freeroll there is no strategy :)

A

alessandrovp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker strategy

As noções básicas para uma estratégia sólida de poker implicam muitos conceitos, os quais o jogador precisa combinar para se tornar um vencedor regular. Os seguintes conceitos são cruciais para aprender a estratégia do poker:
Jogo preso
Jogo agressivo
Jogo aleatório
Tirar partido dos erros dos adversários
Tenha estes conceitos em mente, à medida que você se aprimora como jogador de poker. Estes conceitos estratégicos são como as cores na paleta de um artista: as cores primárias são as mesmas, mas a utilização que o artista faz delas é única, com estilo próprio.

L

ludomaniaco24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best strategy is to be the most aggressive at the beginning is a bit dangerous but it is to accumulate the most chips and then regulating

volcov

volcov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends a lot on the day and the patience but usually I start more aggressive and I am getting less as the game develops

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play tight agressive , don't bluff early phase , but do it occasionaly late phase

pretorijan

pretorijan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well,freeroll,its free,its for fun!!its also good for practice,but play them like every other mtt!

nimburkx

nimburkx

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
keep calm & wait for ACES!

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a lot of factors that influence the style of the game (speed, number of opponents, rebuys and addons, prize money, etc.). The main thing is your cards and position. Sometimes, when I'm tired, I can go all-in with a good card and try to increase the stack, and then very carefully until the victory.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play agressive at early stage of the tournament to start building my tournament chip stack

C

CHAVIKI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mixed

Personally I think is a combination, you have to search the bes way it suits for you, I jus won this week about a dollar, i'm new to poker, getting improvement every day.

7svetoslav

7svetoslav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are most hard for myself, because of the big amout of players that joins. But from about 5-6 months im improving my skills and i could say to you, your chips are precious dont waste them for almost imposible hands.
Stick tight and play as smart as you could and you will gain some success with the time.

Also is good to read some poker articles about the freerolls and gain some knowledge.

Good luck.