First rule you use

louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when it comes to decision making, one can calculate seceral factors at the time. what is the first thing you calculate before making a move?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
depending on the situation, if I have a combination that does not beat, that is, the strongest one, then I think to collect as many chips from my opponent as possible and how to get chips from him and bet a little so that he calls and try to play like this if I'm older if I'm in bad situations and the opponent bets I think what are my chances of winning and how much I have to pay to see the card I need if everything agrees on the pot chance then I call and I'm trying to win

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Very first thing I consider, before I even get the cards, is what position am I in.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have a ground rule. Because I have different priorities under different circumstances.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Stack size and arm strength.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
when it comes to decision making, one can calculate seceral factors at the time. what is the first thing you calculate before making a move?
I try to anticipate the actions of my opponents to always be one step ahead. This approach allows me to better assess the situation as a whole.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, I look at the possibilities of my game being strong, like: the position I am in, how much is on the table, the villain's stack. I think that comes to my mind first.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I calculate the outs and I calculate my chances as a percentage. Of course, calculating the exact percentage is difficult, but approximately not difficult.

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Don't tilt! This is the main rule, everything else is less important!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
There are no rules - surely this one is the best one ...

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The first rule for me is to have time😀 the rest comes naturally. Look tonight, since I started pokerstars, people come and go and others come and I have conversations with all of them, I had to give money, then I set up at the neighbors a TV on the wall, then a small piece of furniture and all during the tournaments, what strategy should I apply because I'm already growing feathers.and now I'm very nervous, I don't know what results to expect

Last edited:
muzenza2012

muzenza2012

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
After a few rounds, and having identified the types of players, I analyze 3 things: position, chips, and the bet.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I calculate the size of my bet based on the size of my stack, and of course, taking into account my pocket cards and my position.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My very first Golden Rule is "If you ain't had to pay, You don't have to play" Meaning if you are not already involved, Why get involved? If you have not posted a Blind then there is nothing forcing you to gamble.
I will take every hand on merit, asking myself is this hand good enough to raise with, or call a raise with, and if the answer is No! to both questions, I fold!
It cannot get more simple than that.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
My first question I ask myself is: 'If I'd lose a big chunk of my chips over this hand, would I call myself a moron after the fact, or just unlucky?'

Losing is part of the game, I get that, but I believe that successful players try everything in their might to minimize the probability of getting sucked out. There's absolutely no need in Poker to prove anything or be a hero, you're just setting yourself up for a premature withdrawal.

Poker Rules - Poker Games