Do you trust a poker site to teach you how to play poker?

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I trust. poker sites are interested in teaching you. After all, if you don't have a satisfactory performance, there is a great risk that you will stop playing. So for sites it is important that you are at least an average player. Now, on the journey of learning Poker of course there will come a time when you will need to look for more solid sources to learn more advanced concepts.
Every teaching will add you. You just look right.

vardyonfire

vardyonfire

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat New Platform

If I hadn't believed it, do you think I would have made an account at Cardschat? It's one of the professional sites where you can learn poker from my point of view. Without lying or advertising badly to others, it is clear that we can take our information from somewhere else. I believe that any poker community with a nice site is a step forward for poker, at least the online one. Of course I appreciate other platforms, I will not give them their names, but I encourage everyone to come to us on the site. Especially since it will be a huge boost changing the platform tomorrow, maybe it will be my last comment on the old one. Dear ladies and gentlemen: Cardschat promises believe me on the word.:eek:

MDCCP

MDCCP

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are also a lot of books about Poker, i remember 25 years ago I read one

PuletJelek

PuletJelek

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the basics of poker are always the same, I learned it from PS. You can master it easily..
But sometimes there are situations where it requires your poker skills which can only be learned from your experience.

how to be good at poker depends on you,
for me personally I'm not a good poker player now because I still can't be disciplined:laugh:

Last edited:
L

LetterRip

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are several sites that try to teach how to play poker, I don't see anything that can add to my game sometimes I think they even teach things that will hardly happen in one in the game, I don't see anything new, so I don't believe in them.

What they teach is accurate, but isn't generally near enough to become a decent winning player. There is drastically more you need to learn than what most poker sites will provide in their teaching.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
It's always good to sift through the plethora of information and then adjust for our specific poker world. A cash game advice is not for tournament. Mid-stake tournament advice is not for low-stakes, or even freerolls. Live poker advice is not for online. GTO advice is not for exploitation. A LAG in their game does not exhibit the same LAG behavior in your game. Button RFI range is not the same in your game, and so is BB defending. Their tournament structure is not the same as ours. Their games are different, their villains are different.

Excellent logic, totally agree. As always, it depends.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a big fan of sites like CardRunners, Drag the Bar, and HUSNGs. It seems a lot easier to learn from pros than to reinvent the wheel trying to learn a new game.