Do you trust a poker site to teach you how to play poker?

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, their information is correct, but you are responsible for developing your game. They teach you the principles of playing and the explanation of playing. As for the way you play and the experience, you must gain it with effort and work.

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there's a lot of free great info for people that are just starting on the game. If you are taking to another level you will need to spend some money. There are incredible sites like Odin where you can find a lot of preflop charts. (things that would cost you a big bucket of money 10 years ago)

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
it is worth the time, but I would recommend using multiple sites.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You can learn to play poker on any site, this topic has been studied for a long time, but the quality of training is different, motivation in the form of freerolls, access to professionals

M

Mmaxiii

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For someone that is only starting i think its a good way to start, but dont stick to only that option

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the beginners yes ofc but i think after that no

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that it is best to trust to cardschat,carsdchat even share with us freeroll tournament passwords I trust only to them and to nobody else.

M

martindayub

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the only site I trust for learning opinions and poker strategies is .........! Of course, you guessed it, Cardschat. It is interesting to read the opinions of club members and some links received on the experience of professional players

mj22

mj22

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CY
Chips
Free training sites aren't worthy. Although sites built by pro players are the ones to look for.
You can trust them for sure, and have good benefits from them.

mj22

mj22

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CY
Chips
there are several sites that try to teach how to play poker, I don't see anything that can add to my game sometimes I think they even teach things that will hardly happen in one in the game, I don't see anything new, so I don't believe in them.

So you don't trust the 30-Day Poker Course here on Cardschat ?

Attachments

• a2.gif
    a2.gif
    162 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Getting more information about poker leads to rarely useful knowledge.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
confiar en un sitio de poker

hello. to start if it is very good here cc and in pokestars. you can learn a lot.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in the past i read some articles that were usuful to me in pokerschool of pokerstars. however the most important things i have learned by myself just for the experience i have gained playing.

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bingo

you always learn something from these sites, however online poker is a different game, as you are unlikely to win two hands in a row, regardless of the cards you receive, so the tips go down the drain at these times. in freerool, for re-entry reasons, it looks more like bingo. if you come out with a pair of AA, opponents go AL-IN with 10k. they pay a few cents of a dollar and re-enter several times, but in brazil the dollar costs a different value than the real Brazilian currency, in this case the game becomes a bingo, in these cases there is no strategy. after re-entry Go to AL-IN again just show an A and any kiquer card.

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Resp

the system surpasses poker, I bet you must have lost with AA, QQ,JJ,KA. however it was right after you bluffed or beat a hand that these cards came. in this case fold, But be sure that you folding them may show up preflop. but believe me you would hardly have won if it was in the hand. this is so that there is a balance of chips between the players.

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything that helps you improve your game will help you in the long run or the short, depending on your ability to assimilate knowledge, poker is a game of logic and strategy, although many play it by chance, and luck be with you. Always think that luck is not always with you, but knowledge and solid play are.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they teach you the basics, but if you really want to be a competent player and grow to the highest stakes you have to hire the best coaches to teach you to have solid and winning strategies for the long term, it is not easy, but you will get there.

bilva1984

bilva1984

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

I follow a guy who makes several videos on the Internet about poker (zeros) he explains well for my taste at least everything I wanted to know and also makes videos of him playing live so you can see how he plays and applies what he teaches .either

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Absolutely.

PokerStars Poker School & CardsChats Program with Katie Dozier and Collin Moshman really helps understand Bet Sizing & Positioning.

ICMizer also really helps with Push/Fold scenarios.

You can always add to your arsenal my friend :)

Cheers

C

CaptainXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does it ask me for money? Because it seems to me people who have trouble managing money at the poker table are ripe for overcharging.

Moroccanbluff26

Moroccanbluff26

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I do, because poker have a rules so basically they teach you the basics. After that you need to learn by your self strategies

M

Murph1969

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are several sites that try to teach how to play poker, I don't see anything that can add to my game sometimes I think they even teach things that will hardly happen in one in the game, I don't see anything new, so I don't believe in them.

I haven’t found anything that helps and I’ve tried every course, both free and paid, in the book.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The basic course can be mastered much faster in practice. For example, play 3 days for 1 hour, and search for information on the Internet for incomprehensible moments.You need to train at Pokerstars. Here you can play both cash games and single-table / multi-table tournaments for free. Other reasons for choosing this poker room are excellent ergonomics and the fastest software.

L

LOOPY

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I learn from watching the final tables at major tournaments.