Do you think studying póker makes you win?

M

Minakshi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't comment coz I hardly study poker ,I just enjoy playing the freerolls when am free

CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think learning a sport makes you play it better?

P

pariurisportive88

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
depend of your brain and the information you stoke from this .

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course it helps, the more you study any discipline, the better you subsequently begin to understand it, in poker, of course, the luck factor is also very important, and you also need practice, you need to try to play a lot

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally learn more from playing.

P

Phyrrura

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If u play micro limits in pokerstars, you'll be very frustrated trying to get knowing all your opponnents. I think that by studying u can learn a lot of concepts that is not as intuitive as you may think, and when u use them at the tables, u'll be impressed by how much advantage u'll get.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Studying poker does help you play poker better. Sometimes you will win other times you won't win.

Beatlebug

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great Thinkers create ideas, strategies and execute. Studying elevates your knowledge, to also be a Thinker. 65 offswit is a good hand, but some people appreciate AK, but I prefer 65 off.... My way of playing goes beyond what books can offer. I have my own methods.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The value and quality of training depends on the buyin level. The higher the buyin, the greater the effect.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think learning or just watching other players play can give you knowledge and confidence. Randomness is inevitable in poker, but if you have confidence and understanding, losing may not be so offensive.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Surely if you study you can get better results. :):)

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
studying to win..

We are always studying (learning, reading, investigating, practicing...) to improve our game. I don't think reading books is the ultimate form of studying.. Playing and learning from wins and mistakes is the best form of studying in my opinion :)