And who thinks playing the lottery...

E

EliuCapo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think befor the call ?

Sometime yess sometime no depend the situation of the game :)

SprMnd

SprMnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This question is strange enough for me. With the same success you might ask "Do you run when you play football?" You can walk when plaing football, of course, but what will be the result of the game for you? The process of thinking and analyzing of not only your decisions during the hand in which you participate but of decisions of all players during all the game is one of the most important things in poker.

soliddecor

soliddecor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
True, sometimes you know the profile of the villain and have faced that situation many times. He ends up knowing the movements in advance.
but not always so in sando million participated more than 20 professionals from them in prize-winning have got only 2 persons. Yet there is a difference in the game in electronic form and real among living people. There is a banal program with a busting method. In real life, everything is different.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
but not always so in sando million participated more than 20 professionals from them in prize-winning have got only 2 persons. Yet there is a difference in the game in electronic form and real among living people. There is a banal program with a busting method. In real life, everything is different.

If you believe that, you believe in any theory of cospiration.
Poker is a mind game. To believe that a room favors one or the other because of its logarithm is foolish.

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think before I act.

I like to take a few moments when it's my turn but I don't over use my time clock unless it's like deep in a game and I have a big chip stack. Then I take a little more time but still not much more time.

J

Jandea85

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes it does not mather if i think or not before i call....But in every hand i try to do my best...!

O

otadd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
when i was beginner, i used to do just a call or reraise without thinking, but i learned to wait and analysis every moveit's a game change

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the time yes but you know sometimes you just call without thinking about it.

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think yes ,you have to think about every move every time.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In poker online is hard to think a lot, so study, practice, experience is much more important to take decisions quickly. When it is possible I plan my hand before and all decisions become easier.:driver:

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually I don`t tank with all my timebank, but also I don`t like to play it that fast ;)

soliddecor

soliddecor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you believe that, you believe in any theory of cospiration.
Poker is a mind game. To believe that a room favors one or the other because of its logarithm is foolish.
why is it stupid? poker is a game built on algorithms. We call it poker math. on pokerstars on this subject there is an entire article. on our forum only I delve into - there is a lot of useful information.Of course I do not argue. and do not impose my point of view. I will be very glad to receive from you any useful advice.

N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
да конечно, иначе как, играю только с сильными руками, по другому нельзя

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
when i was beginner, i used to do just a call or reraise without thinking, but i learned to wait and analysis every moveit's a game change

Great decision. With learning, human beings evolve.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In poker online is hard to think a lot, so study, practice, experience is much more important to take decisions quickly. When it is possible I plan my hand before and all decisions become easier.:driver:

Have to think Fernandão :D

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
why is it stupid? poker is a game built on algorithms. We call it poker math. on pokerstars on this subject there is an entire article. on our forum only I delve into - there is a lot of useful information.Of course I do not argue. and do not impose my point of view. I will be very glad to receive from you any useful advice.

Do you really believe that a room like PS will favor someone?

soliddecor

soliddecor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you really believe that a room like PS will favor someone?
not really. in all it is necessary to understand if you really want to become a professional in some kind of activity. so I can not say that I trust everything that is written in pokerstars - one of the reasons why I registered here. very different approach to the game players from different countries - a kind of you can say that each country has its own style - played at different tables - appreciated the game of the Brazilians. Americans, Germans, CIS countries - (it's difficult to play with the CIS), for example, the Argentines - are quite predictable. I do not like in the book pokerstars that they claim how to play correctly in this or that situation - in principle they all are based on a percentage, but they do not have data on the psychological portrait of the ditch.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should be thinking on every action whether its a call, fold, check, raise etc. That is one reason why you are not supposed to look at your hand pre-flop. You don't want to make a predetermined decision before all the action has taken place. You should not decide on an action until it is your turn and all scenarios are evaluated.

I am working on practicing what I preach here. Tough to do sometimes.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I try to think about my actions, but it does not always work. but stubbornness sometimes kills

H

Hardhit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just a maniac dont thinks before he play

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's like the multiplication table, I might have some stuff I have memorized or rote, so requires no thinking, once you get to multiplying several digit long numbers, it requires thinking. Sorne hands , it might make sense to not have to think compared to others which could change the rest of your tournament life, would demand your presence.