Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I usually slo play AA ,but too often they lose( Tue cc freeroll)I think you are better to go all in but then your disappointed when everyone folds. What are your thoughts?
I think if you go all-in and your opponent has a good hand, he will agree and you will take the maximum from him, I think this is correct

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes i often slowplay them in cash games but only online not in real life

because online people are nits lol

you have to be careful when you slowplay AA (and of course also KK - QQ ) . you need to be able to let them go .....when you face too much aggression in many cases they are not good anymore

also you should NOT slowplay them when there have been several callers or raises before you . because at that point it doesnt make sense anymore to slowplay them . you have to raise or reraise to get only 1 or max 2 opponents . in a pot with several opponents AA is very vulnerable

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
you have the best starting hand so bet big. I have been sucked out with AA before so make them pay to bet you.

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
The key factor in poker is to be inpredictible, if you play only premium hands you won't be a successful player. From this point you can conclude that you have play your aces like other hands. You have to add some bluffs to your range, you won't 3bet always with premium hands but sometimes with Ax suited, medium suited connectors ...etc. I recommand to do so with AA

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I'll be more frustrated with a set or two pair of small shit in slow AA than with everyone folding to my good raise or all-in.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think it depends on many factors
the table the moment of the tournament the moments of the players etc etc

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I start limping with AA in order to provoke opponents to bluff if my stack is much larger than theirs.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The truth of slowplay with A-A is an art. The most normal thing is that it goes wrong, you have to know when to do it, on what kind of tables to do it, and when is the right time to do it. Otherwise, you will always think that you are just unlucky.

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i usually slow playAA but also i tend to lose alot with them and for alot of chips

nachopaulo

nachopaulo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I make a big raise to eliminate mediocre hands, because if you give weak hands a chance to enter the pot the chance of them hitting something is great, because they will enter with hands that can hit a straight or even a flush . After the raise, I will observe how each of the opponents who remained in the hand plays, if there is a considerable increase in the bet, it is a sign that they have something and the chance of defeat, even with AA, is great, as they may have been left in the hand QJ, KQ, QQ, JJ, KK, thus hitting a set, a straight or a flush.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I am sure some aggro guys at the poker table will do the crazy betting work for me, then I limp reraise, in cash games and also in tournaments. But usually its not a good idea to slowplay AA or KK, and if you end in a multiway pot then you have to be mentally strong enough to fold your premium soon :) (depending on then post flop action)