Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I prefer JJ, he has a better chance of winning the flip than with AK

I agree, A/K is vastly over-rated, it is a hand you want to play but many times misses the flop completely. If I am going to shove I would prefer to shove with a pair, any pair!

When the fun Stops, STOP!

O

Oldstrings

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In real poker JJ on pokerstars 4 6 wins more than both combined. At least according to my downloaded hand history.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JJ vs 1 player, AKs vs 2 players, any AK vs 3+ players only on turbo and hyper...

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't know about you, but I don't usually get very lucky with JJ. even when I run into smaller pairs, in many cases I end up losing. AK is a hand that I tend to win more times than JJ.

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know, and I especially don't like that hand jj I've dropped out of the tournament with that hand so many times and by some unwritten rule, the famous ace always appears on the flop. Ak for me is better options.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
pocket jj is very good pair......i love it but simple king or ace on the table could be enough tombeat the pair

K

krism13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I much prefer a JJ or any pair over AK.. unless suited. For the most part its easier to hold with a pair then having to get there. Im not nearly as lucky as most so I would like to be ahead pre if it was up too me.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only your enemy likes JJ..

Of course AK is preferred. JJ is the suicide hand. Unless you have KQ, shove and your enemy has JJ and draws to a full house.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AK and SK are my favorites..oops wrong group..lol..I love pocket Js too but AK is the most dominant hand to have because royal flush is the nuts and can't be beat. Good luck on the tables.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing the JJ pretty strong lately, as usual. It still holds up well, and as much as I like AK I would have to go with it!

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
ofc JJ as its top pair and pair always better vs AK.. but again it depends how many ppl in the hand

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think JJ is better than AK because AK still needs to hit a pair or a straight, although many AK players make the mistake of going all-in with this card and mostly lose.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The odds are about equal for 2 waltzes a little more . But I still prefer AK because the chance to collect a set from the waltzes is 8 to 1..Much better chance of catching a king or ace on the board:jd4::jd4: