Which Do You Prefer AK or JJ?

O

orlando miguel rossler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

the truth anyone who makes me win you can win and lose with any of the 2 AK more possibilities nothing more than that

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would think that my winning percentage is about the same for both. Early in tournament play or early in the hand, they both usually yield small wins...but when they lose, they tend to lose a lot of chips...after the flop, I would prefer to have AK.

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also according to the odds calculator, JJ is 57% better than 43% AK. But somehow I feel like I win with JJ more times than with AK.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Jacks are good when there is no higher card after the flop.
Unfortunately, I usually see higher cards after the flop and I don't know what to do with it

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Helllo. I most definitely prefer AK. My records show, AKo has 73% wins, AKs has 68%. JJ has 61% wins.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer jj than Ak because I have always had a better chance of winning with those cards

kirkham69er

kirkham69er

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
totally depends on the position, i am happier to play JJ out of position than i am AK..

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
JJ

I prefer JJ more as it is a ready-made hand! But AK is also very good! In general, we must act according to the situation!

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the situation on the board. If we are talking about preflop, then for sure i prefer AK, it,s seems as a better hand. If you have no position, you can not be sure in your JJ, because someone can have better hand.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AK

I would prefer being dealt AK over a pair of jacks. With AK I feel I have a two cards to draw to vs hitting a 3rd jack. Also 3 cards (AKQ)pairing up beats JJ which gives one better odds.
Just my opinion :))))

GL All !

R

recoveryagent

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems like JJ is usually death to me preflop so i prefer Ak. Likewise it all depends on the situation

P

Pokerboss1000

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are these people talking bout. jj is the better hand 70% vs 30% fo AK that is 2 to 1 on your money and almost 90% chance of winning when AK miss flop

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: I generally prefer to have an AK, than a pair of JJ, the JOTAS do not make me win much, usually I always lose.

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
On the preflop a ready pair is better than AK. I feel more comfortable with a pair in hand.

L

liviuplayspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2(+) Players.... AK
1 Players.... JJ
AK has against 2 Players most of the time more aquity than JJ.