Do you call here?? Please answer

cellait

cellait

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Deep in tournament micro level tournament.. bubble is still away. You have 20bb stack. Blinds 500/250On BB you get pocket 3
UTG 2 raises 1500.. he have stack of 15BB Ann tight player
Guy next to him call.. he have 50bb stack an chip leader and become loose..
small bb calls he have 15bb stack.. and Tight player.

You are on Big blind with pocket 3 3 do you call.?

No, I wouldn't call.

S

Scliz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd prefer to fold and wait for better hand

TheMagic

TheMagic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn´t call that spot. Of course that you can hit the set, but 33 doesn´t has a good post-flop.

DontAskWh

DontAskWh

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you could fold on this situation , because already a lot of the players are on the bank , and that makes you think to fold your hand , and i think if you fold on this situation , anyway your decission is correct , because think twice you can hit a set on the flop , and that will make you happy , but if you will risk, and nothing will come. Is better to wait for better hand , and find the situation to push or to play a premium hand. 3 3 u should play if there is not so many players on the bank , and if u have a monster stack , you can look with them at the flop , and of course you should to find the best possition , and to call or to push if is cofortable to you. I mean how many players is on the bank , and how many chips he/she could invest on the bank. Be careflly with a small pockets .
Thanks.

Last edited:
C

Chippyy

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would probably fold in this situation. Against 3 other hands who are either beating you or 10Js+ the odds you hit a 3 on the flop aren't worth it imo.

F

Feel_i_Pok

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad hand to call. Too many opponents

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would call if u get your 3 on the flop u would have the best chance to win the pot. if u hit 3 then raise emmidiatly

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I call for the chance to hit set on the flop and double/triple our stack , good money is on the pot , it could be better if we had position , but we call , if we lose flop we fold :)

Tech101205

Tech101205

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would Prefer call to hit set , because if we hit we potentially could be looking at an oppurtunity to double or triple up and have a huge nice stack for ourselves to get deeper in tourney

R

Running Nose II

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With the interest being shown in the pot, I'd figure that my pocket 3s are well beaten and I'd fold. The odds of making a set are just over 8/1, making this a poor value bet.