Do you bluff?

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not bluff often, if I bluff often, then I start to lose.:mad::)

blackclover

blackclover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I bluff when i have big stack.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course,it is an integral part of the game.
Sometime i do it a lot,sometimes not,it depends on table situation.

V

vashsv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you bluff? Sometimes, never, often? I'm still playing my rookie season in poker, I tried it very few times, it worked every time. Maybe not a bad way to steal a hand when you are chip leader. Of course you can always make an unnecessary loss.

bluffing is an essential part of the game, you just have to use it correctly. I like to semi bluff and in certain spots use pure bluffs, sometimes they dont work, but you have to be prepared for that. Overall if you dont go crazy with bluffs you will be ok.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluffing is something I really need to work on. I never know how to bluff. I am very weak on bluffing, but I see so many players who can. Hopefully one day I can get that down.

L

lusquinha2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffing is one of the hardest things in poker in my opinion, especially in live poker where you can't make any different face expressions. I personally rarely bluff, only when I know who I'm playing against.

V

volare85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you won a be good player you need to use bluff sometimes to take or win hand even if you are not in good position,that is part of poker.....

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My usual play is tight but when the blinds start going crazy and BB's start turbo-ing up quickly you have to pull the trigger.

Those players to your left playing tight. Bam
Small Blind min bets or trys to steal Bam.

Sometimes it works and sometimes not but u don't want to be blinded out. I'd rather go down swinging :p

S

sheldon20264

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh yeah, I really love bluffing, I get so high when bluffing really works, and I get even more excited by the fact that people get used to my bluff and, with the tassel (my) combination for astu, people think I'm also bluffing

makian

makian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you bluff? Sometimes, never, often? I'm still playing my rookie season in poker, I tried it very few times, it worked every time. Maybe not a bad way to steal a hand when you are chip leader. Of course you can always make an unnecessary loss.
It is much easier to take a weak opponent out of a hand, so try to identify weaknesses and bet on noticing one of them. So you must bluff against an opponent, because having more players is more likely that one of them has good cards...
Good Lucky,

K

kubistok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends, I don't bluff very often. Bluff must be very good prepared. It's not easy to know how and when bluff.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that everyone who is playing poker must bluff sometimes, because it is a part of the game. You must not do it always, because it will never work. The bluff should be in very specific situations to be done successfully. If you have never bluffed someone, that is not a good sign. You can not wait only for perfect hands and to play them. I have had many hands which I am the original raiser and I had nothing on the flop but continue to bet and in most of the hands it works. If you are going to bluff, it is better to be the original raiser from the start of the hand as you will show you are confident to take the control of the hand as others will think you have something huge. But always remember that if someone continues to call you, you should stop. It is not mandatory when you start a bluff to finish it.

M

markmu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that everyone who is playing poker must bluff sometimes, because it is a part of the game. You must not do it always, because it will never work. The bluff should be in very specific situations to be done successfully. If you have never bluffed someone, that is not a good sign. You can not wait only for perfect hands and to play them. I have had many hands which I am the original raiser and I had nothing on the flop but continue to bet and in most of the hands it works. If you are going to bluff, it is better to be the original raiser from the start of the hand as you will show you are confident to take the control of the hand as others will think you have something huge. But always remember that if someone continues to call you, you should stop. It is not mandatory when you start a bluff to finish it.

Yeah, in general i see it the same way. Moreover it's such a nice feeling winning a hand with a bluff. But it's hard for me to stop the bluff if someone starts calling.

rustixxx

rustixxx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone is bluffing, only you need to be able to bluff

Bleeis

Bleeis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes obviously, otherwise I would be too exploitable

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Need bluff just i think i can not. Everytime i somebody easy call me

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Some

Yes, I bluff sometimes in the game of poker. It is a powerful tool if done right.

blackclover

blackclover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I bluffed sometimes depends on my position and chip stack.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In case we ever meet on the tables, I want all CardsChat members to know and remember this:

Whaevoz NEVER bluffs!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you dont sometimes noway you have had much success in poker on any level

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No bluff .. no win

Impossible to win MTT's if you don't bluff. No one is lucky enough to get that many good cards.

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm bluffing and very often, it's important to know when and against who you can bluff and if you are bluffing do not be afraid to bluff