Some don't.

Just like with everything else in life.

Frichor

Frichor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been in a few free rolls this pass month and cant believe the madness ive been seeing. I mean i know its free and all but you should still try to play your best. Ive

seen ppl called some huge preflop raises after initially limping and go on to winning pots with hole cards such as 10 6s, 94o, etc against the raisers who would have had

top prem hands. Free rolls seems to be a fish festival.It is so ridiculous how it seems so bingoish. I play free rolls for fun i will admit but i do try to have the same

strategy and solid game that i normally use in my mid-high stakes. Its insane how better my results are in mid and high stakes buy-ins(having cash in over 60% of

these tournys) in comparison to freeroll, which leads me to believe ppl dont value you free rolls, its basically a hit or miss fish festival. So with all humour i believe i to

when playing these free rolls in my spare time i will take the same hit or miss approach and leave the serious, more solid approach for my daily round games
if you play free-rolls seriously , the only thing you will get is tilt and anger , ppl are just pure gambling , all in with any 2 cards .
personally i consider them a place to blow some gambling steam

EsnneyPk

EsnneyPk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In any freeroll that we play we will always find this type of players (fish), who play maniatically with mediocre hands, not caring anything, since for them it is simply a free tournament, it is a bad attitude on their part as they should make the most of it .
Improve their game and better analyze the situations of the table.
But so are the hehehe freerolls.
For my part I always keep a solid game but this does not free me from bad hits.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've learned a lot from freerolls. Good way to practice against players who are trying to win something. Unlike play chip tourneys.

1putnik

1putnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been in a few free rolls this pass month and cant believe the madness ive been seeing. I mean i know its free and all but you should still try to play your best. Ive

seen ppl called some huge preflop raises after initially limping and go on to winning pots with hole cards such as 10 6s, 94o, etc against the raisers who would have had

top prem hands. Free rolls seems to be a fish festival.It is so ridiculous how it seems so bingoish. I play free rolls for fun i will admit but i do try to have the same

strategy and solid game that i normally use in my mid-high stakes. Its insane how better my results are in mid and high stakes buy-ins(having cash in over 60% of

these tournys) in comparison to freeroll, which leads me to believe ppl dont value you free rolls, its basically a hit or miss fish festival. So with all humour i believe i to

when playing these free rolls in my spare time i will take the same hit or miss approach and leave the serious, more solid approach for my daily round games
Not for all time freerolls - is a fish festival, how you named it).. Sometimes some regs also play in them, depending on that, which kind of prizes are there. Agree with you, that many players playing trash-cards, say more - they miraculously wins with thems, you just need to be more relaxed about this, because freerolls played a huge amount without the danger of losing money, so people are playing for luck. But really, the main thing is not to lose the sense of the difference between freerolls and cash-tournaments.

avipokiri143

avipokiri143

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no way you can take freerolls seriously. There is too much shoving and too much luck involved in it.

D

Dymond

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the start is just play money. When the tables thin out and you have a shot at a bit of money people will actually start to play. But even then if its only for a tiny amount of money they won't be that great of players. But they won't be spewing shit all day.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course people value freerolls. A lot of strong enough players. If you look at freerolls from CardsChat - there are a lot of players who play regularly and at high limits. They just come to these freerolls as friends of the CardsСhat.

But otherwise - in freerolls there are a lot of new players who do not have the money to play, or play so badly that they lose their money quickly. They commit insane actions from the point of view of a normal player who understands at least simple poker strategies. Sometimes they are lucky, but more often they lose.

Maybe it's not so bad? After all, this increases the chances of those who know how to play a little better.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a great workout for me, I appreciate it. Freerolls can be the start of a poker career for those who don't want to invest in the game.

Freeroll Passwords