Do People Value Freerolls?

C

Christoff Andrianos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's great to have this type of games to boost our balances but there are over 1000 Russian and Ukrainian players ,who spoil all the games with their arrogant type of gambling!!

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that is very nice to play poker for free)))

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to get upset when ridiculous hands won in freeroll. Now I accept I am playing poker in a fish storm, and to adjust accordingly.

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i use the hit and miss to my advantage. I actually wait for decent cards and then go all in as i know someone will call all in. Some people think of freerolls as something to do with extra time. I was also amazed how many people will call when they have trash cards. The worst is when they actually win with them. I've gotten into the money with freerolls so don't give up on them.

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not easy to win regardless freeroll you or any tournament

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion most do not value it as it is due, want fast results and are long tournaments of several hours where ay to have a lot of patience

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that it all depends on luck in this game mode

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find that players purposely play loose in freerolls just to spite the players who takes these tournaments seriously.

It certainly does not help when the better hand going all-in some how gets beaten by lesser quality hand.

RED137

RED137

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, some freerolls are not even being played like real poker, but rather Craps shooting. Everyone moves all in just because they can, not because they have a strong hand. The only real way to play....well for me.....is to wait out the mad rush of push or fold until you have a good hand. But I don't know, it's crazy to me. If you're not playing to win, then why even sign up for the Tournament if you're just going to be Sir Donk-a-Lot.

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think not, many player play trash cards even all in. I try to be better with every tournament but some frees are frustrating and more frustranting is loose with a good hand versus trash hand. I see players playing all in to try get advantage of chips early and get a lot of chips, but some good players keep pushing and get it. Keep playing hard and improving your game no matter what happens is the goal.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth is that you will find those same type players at every level, but most of the time they don't get very far, because that little bull shit don't last long, and the sit back players take them a part.

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
most of the time I just play every few hands. only for experiment))))))

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freeroll is a great training place. Chance to win money without investing is just a huge +EV. Plus to that, while novice and recreational players are learning to play poker (some more, some less, some learn never xD) in these game. It's mistake to think that good players can't gain anything of that. Because it's full of fish and donks, it's also as i said a great training place for refining your skills of getting most value out of fish. Because having such skills can be vital also at normal tournaments on your limit you play. When you suddenly get one or two fishes jumped at your table, you should be ready to hook them up, before other regs did.

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i played freeroll for serius but enjoyable. playng A game like when im playing real game, with hoping can out with the prizes. yes i see many player going bingo in early freeroll i think its nood for learning poker. by playing A game i hope can building my bankroll from this freeroll.

Edvardas

Edvardas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls can help you get your bankroll started, but you'll need some luck. I think only once you get ITM, the real game starts, and even then you can get some maniacs there. But at the early stages it is crazy, so many people playing any 2 cards. It can be really frustrating, but yes it helps you to learn how to deal with tilt.

leshausa03

leshausa03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The freerolls only worsen the game. But for fun sometimes its may be playing

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls only for fun to put on everything and look lucky or unlucky ... Nothing but excitement ... No poker, no tactics, no strategy .. nothing at all .. When you're not lucky, you only experience more :)

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My freeroll is a game of making money and improve game

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In freerolls a small prize fund, as well as a large number of games and that many crazy people go on garbage. It's all for what they do not do not lose.

rohankamble9

rohankamble9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play the freerolls at pokerstars... I dont think so many play players value them... had a incident when player called my all-in holding 2-4. and we had about same stack with roughly 25BB

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are free, very few people appreciate, many players go all-in, you have AA, and he has 24 different sets and they collect a flush or a full house. It's insignificant, patience and again the patience in freerolls

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should take any game you play seriously. Otherwise you are essentially practicing how to play wrong.

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think freerolls should be played only at the initial stage of poker training, and then move on to real money, although there are enough mad men in micro-limits who rely solely on luck ...

D

DAMAN74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people that only play for fun and don't deposit will value the freeroll like its a cash game

B

Bagdalac4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never take for granted any tourney, no matter if it is payed tourney or if it is a freeroll. I always try to win something and play seriously.

Freeroll Passwords