PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone played cap ring games?

I've been playing them on and off for past 3 weeks. Cap ring games are ring games where u can put up maximum of 30bb per hand. You can buy in with any amount u want.

I was being stupid for past 3 weeks. 3 weeks ago, I found out about what cap ring game was, and I started playing for a while to see how it was. My friend found me playing cap ring game, and decided to join my table. in $0.01/$0.02 stake, he joined the table with $800. Then he chats to me " I GOTTA SHOW THEM MY POWA!!!!!!!!", then puts on an annoying panda avatar that's smiling.

I decided to do same thing with my bankroll. I placed my whole bankroll on the stake and played tight instead of loose. I seemed to get paid off nearly every of my premium and monster hands.

I think the best way to play cap ring games is, put up ridiculous amount of money on the table(you're only gonna lose 30bb per hand at worst), and then play Tight. People tend to give you an image of being loose-aggressive just bcz of your stack size.

Btw, is cap ring same as short-stacking? although i buy-in with ridiculous amount of bankroll, it still feels like short-stacking since limit is 30bb per hand. what's the purpose of cap ring game?

Top 10 Games