JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Why do you think this is?

Is the fear of these being too filled with Bots part of it?

I pretty much avoid all SNGs nowadays, but figured I'd ask (because I'm curious). :)
Can i ask you why you avoid SNGs nowadays? Just curious too haha

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can i ask you why you avoid SNGs nowadays? Just curious too haha
I'm not that great at them, and they seem to only be worth it if you are a high volume player (which I certainly am not!). :)

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How much do I need to have a bankroll available for the sit'n go of 2.50?
Hello, gustz! By my opinion, for comfortable play in these tournaments sit& go by 2.50$ necessary is about 250$...
This means You need have about 100 buy-ins on this level. Something like that!.. But this is only my private opinion...

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
you should have 300-500 buyins like i was taught

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How much do I need to have a bankroll available for the sit'n go of 2.50?
You must have at least 100 times that amount. In my opinion, then this will be the optimal calculation. So you need a bankroll of at least $250.

Bazil777

Bazil777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As a general rule of thumb, you should have a bankroll of at least 20-30 buy-ins for the particular game you are playing. For a sit'n'go with a buy-in of $2.50, that means you should have a bankroll of $50-$75. This will help ensure that you have enough money to weather any downswings and will give you the best chance of being profitable in the long run. However, it's important to note that this is just a general guideline and you should adjust your bankroll requirements based on your personal playing style, risk tolerance, and the specific game and stakes you are playing.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management