** April's Micro Grinder Thread 2NL - 25NL **

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just got 0.03 per hand playin 5 tables of 6max 10nl for an hour.

Check my maths lol

Played 426 hands in an hour, earned 14 vpp's, 14/426 = 0.03 per hand, silverstar is 1200 vpp's per month, 1200/0.03 = 40,000, 40,000/426 = 93.8 hrs, 93.8/31 = 3.02 hrs per day :D That looks right to me lol

kleitches

kleitches

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Check my maths lol

Played 426 hands in an hour, earned 14 vpp's, 14/426 = 0.03 per hand, silverstar is 1200 vpp's per month, 1200/0.03 = 40,000, 40,000/426 = 93.8 hrs, 93.8/31 = 3.02 hrs per day :D That looks right to me lol

Math is right. But move up to 100nl to clear Silver quicker imo ;).

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only if you pick me up and bring waffles imo :eek:

ldo!

I will let you know on MSN man.

Also ship 6.5BI day, could have been alot more if I wasnt such a nittard postflop!!

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Check my maths lol

Yeah, I've come up with the same thing. I had estimated 4 vpp/100 when I set my monthly goals of 30k hands and silver...when I realized I was only getting 3/100 I gave up on that. Was only on pace for ~25k or so halfway through, but might not even get to 20k now as I'm using a computer that I can't get HUD working on. Next month I'm going to grind out of my mind.

Deltafrost

Deltafrost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so i moved up to 25nl and at 6.7BB/100 over the first 10k hands. Any of you 25 regs up for a sweat over the weekend? I still think there's room for improvement in my game.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You where at my table a few days ago Delta, dont think we got into pot together thou.
Nice job moving up.
Im pretty busy this weekend but might have some time sunday, will let u know.

Deltafrost

Deltafrost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya i saw you, two to my right.

thanks, and let me know. Im buying a mic this weekend so i can finally do a decent sweat. Kind of excited tbh.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hmm debating a massive grind today of about 7k hands. Just may play all day its 10am here parents dont get in from work until 5.30ish loadsaaaaaaaaaa time. Plus then again evening sessions from 10pm onwards, think I may sit at the 50BB min tables all day and play with the regs see how I do.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
12/10 mainly depends what the tables are like.

I think the massive grind is outta the window as I just made a video instead, hopefully you guys can help me out :D

I will post it when its uploaded and ready to go.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
stats analysis please, anybody see any major holes. FR stats.

Attachments

• stats.jpg
    stats.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 13
dsvw56

dsvw56

I'm a Taurus
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Steal more, 3-bet more, float more, bet more, and overall just stop being such a nit, imo.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been doing a bit of maths and i can make silverstar playing 5 tables of 10nl 6max for only 3hrs per day next month :D

I've never even came close to silverstar before b/c i didnt realise how obtainable it is, goal for next month me thinks and hopefully some profitz while im at it.

Race to silver next month?

neil1603

neil1603

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please don't post Bad beat hands in this thread, there is full sub-forum for that.

Thanks ~TB

Last edited by a moderator:
O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Race to silver next month?

Your on lol, i'll even have to give you a 7 day head start b/c i'm on exercise until the 7th of may, damn army and op tours getting in the way of pokerz lol, but after the 7th i think i'm going to have the rest of the month freeish, gonna play an hour of 6 tabling FR tonight to work out how much i need to play at FR to make silver, hopefully its doable even with a 21 day month, i think i've got some leave in may sometime anyways so plenty of time to put in the lost hours :D

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im 1k hands away from making Platty wooo !! lol

neil1603

neil1603

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please don't post Bad beat hands in this thread, there is full sub-forum for that.

Thanks ~TB

Thats a bit unfair it wasn't posted as a bad beat, it never mentioned bad beat. I posted it as a genuine attempt to see what other micro grinders thought of the way I played the hand.

Do I have the right to appeal :)

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats a bit unfair it wasn't posted as a bad beat, it never mentioned bad beat. I posted it as a genuine attempt to see what other micro grinders thought of the way I played the hand.

Do I have the right to appeal :)

getting all-in on turn with a set vs. top two pairs 60bb deep and losing when villain makes a boat on river is 100% a bad beat post. Just because you did not write the words "bad beat" in your post does not change that fact.

Regardless, if it was not, it should be posted in the HA forum. And there most people would comment by saying "This belong to BBV".

neil1603

neil1603

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean all you guys just seem to be playing atm and not doing any study and discussion, which at your level's is a big leak. So sort yourselves ouot and start contributing in a manner that this thread was intended for, and stop posting so much crap 'omg i run goot/crap/meh!'

/end rant :p

Yo Neil, good to have a new cash grinder, was thinking just earlier today its been a while since we had a new cash grinder. think the last was peel in January.

Posting > Lurking IMO you pick up more when you post hands etc etc so good to see a new grinder.

getting all-in on turn with a set vs. top two pairs 60bb deep and losing when villain makes a boat on river is 100% a bad beat post. Just because you did not write the words "bad beat" in your post does not change that fact.

Regardless, if it was not, it should be posted in the HA forum. And there most people would comment by saying "This belong to BBV".

It appears I misunderstood what was being asked for in this thread. My mistake.

The bad beat area is somewhere you won't see me post I don't cry over bad beats i move on. As I said above I posted the hand history in here as a genuine attempt to see if i played the hand correctly or to take suggestion on playing it better.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

just saw this. I know a lot of the guys in like the entire poker world will say things like steal more, 3bet more, fold to 3bets less float more but i see nothing major wrong with the stats. I have no idea how your postflop game works, or even your preflop game much, but i know blanks and myself have real similar stats to yourself, but thats because we basically play an entire different style to all the other players here.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
although you do need to 3bet more

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we will stick together switch dont worry!!, fwiw is your red line massively negative and blue line massively positive??
The other players are alot more aggro but do yuo think its better to be more aggro as you move up stakes??

GunslingerZ

GunslingerZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My stats are very, very similar to yours, Jurn. Although my WTSD is even lower, at around 19%. eNTy was reviewing my stats last week and pointed out how this (and it's resulting plummeting red line) should be a major focus of working on my post-flop game. I've been watching the responses to your stats with earnest, because it's an area where it's difficult to judge exactly HOW to go about fixing it without affecting other areas too negatively. You play alot more hands than I do, so if you figure out spots or areas to call down or otherwise get to showdown, in a profitable way, please let me know. Seriously.

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I remember your red line was a lot worse Gunz :).
It mainly came from completing sb too much and not stealing enough if I remember correctly.

Also, as is not switch and jurns case, you dont make enough money in showdown pots to come out ahead with ur massive negative NSD losses.