Any good pokerbook

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I absolutely love Harrington and now I'm reading my new favorite - every hand revealed Gus Hansen. Unlike any other poker book it takes you through one tourney hand y hand. Fascinating!

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker Literature

Hi, this topic was created to share information about books(articles) that helped you to improve your poker skills. I tried to read many books, but they weren't really useful, maybe you could help me?)

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, this topic was created to share information about books(articles) that helped you to improve your poker skills. I tried to read many books, but they weren't really useful, maybe you could help me?)

Harrington called his book ON hold'em , not a bad book by the way I liked it

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Jonathan Little and Ed Miller are good authors of the modern game.:)

D

Dani_California

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Gordon's "Little Green Book" is really good. Easy to read but still filled with knowledge and important information. It doesn't go too deep and complex which is why I like it so much.

Another great one is Daniel Negreanu's "Power Hold'em Strategy".

Those two are the ones I have read many times and will read them again and again in the future as well.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a few books on online poker. Harrington has a book on online poker. I like how he presents information. I would also recommend Jonathon Little's book on online poker. His books are good.

K

KononOgorod

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My first read book was "Little Green Book" by Phil Gordon. I think it's very good for novice poker players.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DAVID SKLANCO - TOURNAMENT POKER FOR ADVANCED PLAYERS

Best theorist Of poker Of America Recounts, as Good player at poker Become Great Tournament player

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like the book The Mental Game Of Poker. It describes how to play poker. I think that is a good book for beginners and professionals. In this book you will find very interesting information and it will help you improve your game. Therefore, I recommend it.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not had a single book during poker. In electronic form, I was not looking. All I know about poker and tactics of the game read on the site pokerstrategy.

D

deoneo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Power Holdem Strategy by Daniel Negreanu